Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25449 registered users
The newest registered user is 1800wavves

Our users have posted a total of 1537038 messages in 29663 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 8:43
This is hurting my eyes
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 8:48
as long as I get to stay in this pit of balls i'm a-okay  eue

i'd better still be swimmin' in balls tomorrow sketch

Last edited by Shouyou on Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 8:55; edited 1 time in total
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 8:53
nskldjskfjls I can't stay on gasr for as long as normal cause it hurts my eyes
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 9:02
I love comic sans boogity
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 9:04
No rlly, what are the Ranks order... HOW DO I MOVE UPPPPPP I HATE CROCS SO MUCH OML
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 9:06
@Soapy wrote:
This is hurting my eyes

Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 9:08
I realized how we got our ranks, but I don't want to say since I don't want people to spam GASR trying to move up. hee
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 9:22
yess
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 9:28
Hako wrote:
No rlly, what are the Ranks order... HOW DO I MOVE UPPPPPP I HATE CROCS SO MUCH OML

crocs are the devils footwear

and ye a tleast let us know how the rank goes?
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 9:28
......why Not impressed
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 9:35
anime protagonist?
not a huge fan of the layout tbh D;

Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 9:37
Pugs wrote:
I realized how we got our ranks, but I don't want to say since I don't want people to spam GASR trying to move up. hee

Haha that hint though, thank you now I realized it too XD
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 9:42
if you're keeping it at least change the font colour

i forget im an event moderator when everyone is blue too
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 9:45
Frickle wrote:
Hako wrote:

crocs are the devils footwear

and ye a tleast let us know how the rank goes?

heard u were talkin shit. i only make people i h8 wear those ty i do not approve of this mass torture.
Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 9:51
i hope your happy guys
my beautiful custom shop
that i spend 98932452 hours on
is now ruined

Today at 18:14
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next