Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Moderators Needed
Feb 19, 2017 #moderators

We are in need of new moderators! Applications are open for a Contest Mod and Technician. Click here for more information. The deadline to send applications is March 4.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Artist of the Moment

GUROE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi, I'm Kori. I joined GASR in 2014 and have grown to love the community and people here. I'm a self taught hobby artist but I've liked to draw and paint ever since I can remember. I didn't get into using a tablet till a few years ago- and I love it. My family has always been a really big supporter in whatever I do, so I hope to continue and make it a more serious thing. I believe there's always room for me to improve so that's what I plan to do.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25881 registered users
The newest registered user is meii017

Our users have posted a total of 1553740 messages in 29979 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:25 pm
Everytime Jen has free time she just makes the layout more :Q

Also these changes are forever cause they

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:31 pm
iloveit.
Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:13 pm
question! there's been updated to the forum and how buttons are and it's lovely, but i can't figure out where the option where it says 'view my posts' 'view unanswered posts' etc etc. if you understand what i'm talking about. it might be in a very obvious location, but i'm not sure where it is. qvq
Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:55 pm
not mod, but hope this helped? ;;
Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:57 pm
!!!
that is cool
i don't use the toolbar thing
but holy shit this opens up new doors
NEW TOY FOR ME TO PLAY WITH
AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:00 pm
WHAT THE HECK KRIS IT WAS ALWAYS THERE U SHOULD KNOW THIS UR A MOD !!!! ! ! ! 111/!??!? !
Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:10 pm
I DON'T KNOW OK
IT WASN'T ALWAYS THERE
I DIDN'T SEE IT AS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO KNOW HOW TO USE
everytime ppl talked about the toolbar thing i never know what to do because i don't know how to use it because i don't use it
LOL..

NOW I DO
THE MORE U KNOW
AYEE
TYVM ANGU

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:38 pm
aaa tysm!! helped a lot. >wo)b
Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:30 pm
AHHAAHAHAH YOU'RE SO FUNNY KRIS /PITYPATS
jk u aight ::::^*******
Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:08 am
i didn't know that was there either Not sure if want
Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:34 am
HOLY CRAP
this is new to me!!! I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THAT
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:39 pm
what's with all these peeps not knowing anything about the website they are moderating holy cow 

its pretty funny though
Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:50 am
hush koju no one is meant to know
sketch
Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:03 pm
Sorry, I was the one who fumbled around with the forum codes and removed the Actions link, but Tino added the link back for all of you guys to use.
Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:38 am
loving the whole thing that shows the posters pics to the side.
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15