Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

Tarte

Visit my shop View my bio

I have been an artist on gasr for almost 5 years now, It took me so long to get to where I am now, and I am still learning. I'm currently a intern for makeup, still in school and have a part time job. Art has always been apart of my heart and it always was that "stress reliever" whenever i needed it. I have been into arts since the 5th grade once I started to draw on pencil and paper, and in 8th grade I found digital art and the amazing art of makeup. When I grew older, I found that art was all about me and I wanted to succeed in it. Many friends supported me in trying to work harder, many people helped me get to where I am now. Without art, I have no clue what id be doing. I enjoy seeing people's faces light up after I finish a piece or after im done beautifying their "imperfections". THAT inspires me.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24683 registered users
The newest registered user is Urge

Our users have posted a total of 1505874 messages in 29132 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:41 am
I'm the rude one?
Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:26 am
Yo, honestly Peyton, just stop.
Please don't be a negative nancy.
Please don't be that ONE person who has to bring everyone else down over something so small, fact is, you're not obligated to stay here if you don't like it here.
AND we aren't going to force you to stay either.

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:07 am
You all did an awesome job :) I actually liked the layout lol. I loved my sad fart noises. It was a amazing joke because I actually thought we were keeping it. I appreciate all the work the staff did to change it. <3
Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:46 am
I loved the april fools joke... and also enjoyed my sad fart noises. ROFL. And also enjoyed watching everyones reactions.

OMG WHATS HAPPENING COMIC SANNNNNNS

GG guys... looking forward to next year.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:01 am
@Bedlam wrote:
Also some of you really need to evaluate how you respond to our changes?
I appreciate that there weren't many people who weren't upright rude but it brought out a lot of ugliness which if the context was different would actually be quite uncalled for?

So really take a moment and evaluate your own behaviour.
You guys really do think very poorly of the staff if you think we were going to permanently change the font to comic sans.

I was okay with the comic sans actually.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:03 am
it was hilarious also lets be real it was aprils fools lol
so obvious the layout was for the laughs

plus its like none of yall read mangas or something
the whole font in a manga is comic saanss? or where im from anyway
the change was hilarious but its such a shame to see so many people react too negatively

yall need some fun in your life
Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:55 am
but my sad fart noises

rip sad fart noises

I guess i'll go back to making happy fart noises

anyways the april fools joke was funny LOL. Gj admins, I actually panicked a bit when i saw the layout and then i was like "oh its april fools." xD
Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:26 am
I kinda miss the old layout

& My fancy fedora title

Sadly enough it made my april fools day
Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:53 am
FatalPoison wrote:

I was okay with the comic sans actually.

Same. Comic sans I can live with. it was fine and dandy. it was more or less the grey on grey and clostophopic squishyness that was irking >~<
Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:54 am
people who thought this was real omg...

the layout was funny at first
the super serious upset people were funny all day 8)
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:02 am
I'll be the first to admit right out, that I was freaking out over the cursive because I'm absolute shit at reading cursive (which is how it stayed on the mobile version).

But honestly? It was April Fools Day. One day out of the year. If you're gonna make a big deal out of something that lasts 24 hours, you don't need to be here.

After getting over the initial shock of cursive, I was laughing my ass off at the titles above our DPs ("Do you even go here", will forever remain my favorite) and the reactions from new GASRians.  

You guys did a great job this year! At least I wasn't freaking out over my entire shop turning into photobucket error messages because of the coding like last year.. OTL.

I can't wait to see what's in store for next year.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:33 pm
I don't get how people even took this seriously to be honest.
People who get fooled on April Fool's Day worry me.. Like, up your guard + 5 please. :^ )
Other then that I guess the prank was alright. I expected it.
The only thing I didn't like was the dark blue text for "new replies" on a black background compared with the brighter red used for "no replies." My eyes were drawn to the latter.
The black background did make people's drawings pop-out better, dough.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:32 pm
There's no need to cry about the joke.
It was 1 day, why are you on the internet if you can't have a sense of humor tbh?
Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:53 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 
y es.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:33 pm
@IsabellaSilentRose wrote:
@Snappeh wrote:
It's like someone took everything that you're not supposed to do in design and put it IN ONE WEBSITE.  

Probably that is the case lol love you crazy people.
All those comments gave me a good laugh.

Not denying my craziness or saying it wasn't a great April Fool's plan. I was aware of that at my time of posting. But initially SHOCKING.
Today at 12:55 am
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next