Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
67%
 67% [ 68 ]
Remove Both
4%
 4% [ 4 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
24%
 24% [ 24 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
6%
 6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 102

Statistics

We have 18168 registered users
The newest registered user is Premium

Our users have posted a total of 170250 messages in 2958 subjects

GASR Time

Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:53 am
Am I wrong or does this mean I own two badges?

I've never bought badges and am confused to as why I have these or if I even should. Thank you.

Last edited by Trist on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:08 am
Trist wrote:
Am I wrong or does this mean I own two badges?

I've never bought badges and am confused to as why I have these or if I even should. Thank you.
Two years ago, IMVU had some kind of fault in the system (I don't remember what), and all VIPs at the time got two free badge slots to use as they please. You were probably VIP then, and got them. That's how I got mine.
Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:09 am
Ah thank you for the help! Wasnt sure what happen

This may be locked~
Page 1 of 1