Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
71%
 71% [ 55 ]
Remove Both
4%
 4% [ 3 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
19%
 19% [ 15 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
5%
 5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 77

Statistics

We have 18122 registered users
The newest registered user is monya

Our users have posted a total of 167791 messages in 2906 subjects

GASR Time

Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:13 pm
I'm trying to find a way to record my desktop in attempt to get the authentic artist badge, but the problem is every program I tried is either time limited, very laggy or purchasable.

Do any of you know of something I could use that would be free?

I checked livestream but it's very expensive.

And Joinme can't record unless you pay for the pro version.

What do you guys use?
Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:27 pm
I personally use Livestream, maybe you're looking at the new ls and not the old/better one
download it here
http://www.livestream.com/userguide/?title=Procaster#Download_Procaster_.5BMAC_.26_PC.5D
Spoiler:

I used to use Hypercam 3, and I still have it, but I believed I downloaded a cracked version. Or something along those lines.

another program you could try is (don't personally have any experience with this program)
http://camstudio.org/

or even openbrodcaster which works with Picarto.tv too (it's a pretty neat program too imo, but since i switched to LS I got rid of it)
https://obsproject.com/

you'll have to play around with settings and stuff to find what's best suited to your liking and what's best suited to your PC tho
Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:38 pm
I tried camstudio and it was very laggy even though I have i7, 8goRAM.
And the version of livestream I tried was Producer so I guess I will give a try to the other version.

Thank you!
Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:59 pm
sure thing m8
will leave ur thread open
in case u still need more help etc
Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:09 pm
i used hypercam to record things
it barely takes up space and you can pause/stop/resume with just one button
very nice
Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:20 pm
^ Thank you

I managed to get the older version of livestream and it works wonder!
So I guess problem solved.
Page 1 of 1