Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Moderators Needed
Feb 19, 2017 #moderators

We are in need of new moderators! Applications are open for a Contest Mod and Technician. Click here for more information. The deadline to send applications is March 4.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Artist of the Moment

GUROE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi, I'm Kori. I joined GASR in 2014 and have grown to love the community and people here. I'm a self taught hobby artist but I've liked to draw and paint ever since I can remember. I didn't get into using a tablet till a few years ago- and I love it. My family has always been a really big supporter in whatever I do, so I hope to continue and make it a more serious thing. I believe there's always room for me to improve so that's what I plan to do.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25921 registered users
The newest registered user is Goshiboo

Our users have posted a total of 1555377 messages in 30018 subjects

GASR Time

Sun 15 Mar - 12:12
I'm having problems with SAI since Friday, for some weird reason it doesn't open when I click on it.
My laptop updated itsself on the 11th and I'm not sure if my virusscanner has updated as well, but I tried to turn it off and I tried to run SAI while it was off but it it didn't work. But it would be weird if it wouldn't work because of my virusscanner (AVG) because I've always had this one and never had any troubles with opening SAI. Also I tried to run it as administrator, tried both sai.exe and the other start button as well and it still doesn't open. I'm basically forever confused and I'd like to keep my version of SAI. I tried a different version of SAI which worked, but the one I use doesn't work. Another strange thing that happened was that it suddenly did open on Friday after I had restarted my laptop like 10 times. I seriously have no idea how this happened and here's what happens on screen

The prob:

Another weird thing that happened is that my laptop has started to become hella slow, but I didn't do anything weird. Just the usual stuff I do on my laptop every day. This resulted into SAI and Spotify being laggy as hell. Sometimes my cursor takes forever to move as well. I scanned for viruses and Ccleaner-ed the thing which didn't help at all. It breaks my brain guys and I have no idea. I was thinking of a System Recovery but I'm not sure if that will do. It's driving me crazy. Also my OS is Windows 8.1. I just want to see if it's fixableee which I hope it is or else it's time to save up some money for a new one

Thank youuuuu
Sun 15 Mar - 15:01
After hours of searching I've found the answer to my problem and it's fixed nowww.  
It was a problem with the Windows 8.1 update from a few days ago.

But this can be locked.
Page 1 of 1