Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24602 registered users
The newest registered user is Hopes

Our users have posted a total of 1501649 messages in 29061 subjects

GASR Time

Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:53 am
Hii; im having a huge amount of problems with sai all of a sudden.
Its becomming really laggy; the lines arent sharp and are being laggy strokes
if anyone know what to do please help.
also if someone know how to get a free full vr; if this problem cant be fixed.
or tell me str8 to my face that i need to buy it .
Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:01 am
Could you be a little bit more specific with your issue?
Is this only with SAI?
Is your tablet driver updated and compatible?
Have you tried re-installing/restarting your driver?
Is your tablet compatible with SAI?
Which tablet do you have?
Is it lagging and has no pen pressure??

Also, you could buy it tbh. Like, it's pretty dang cheap and well worth the money imo.
You could just google around for free versions too, or like cracked ones, y'know?
Otherwise idm putting my sai in a zip folder n sending it to you, just like fyi tho, i dont have the newest version with the transparency option, so if u want the transparency option u will probably have to ask someone else or download from elsewhere

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:06 am
hmm i dont have issues with sai
but it could be handy if there were answers to the points krist gave ;u;''

also this thread had free version links
http://www.gasrforum.com/t30445-solved-paint-tool-sai-download

(Commissions)
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.
It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot"

Pixel by Katie
Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:12 am
Kriisss Hi hru;
As far as i know; it is all compatible. I have dont the ctrl+shift trick (thats how I unfreeze cs6) this usually cures it. But I dont know; its just not working all of a sudden and idont know why; ive been at this thing for like 3 hours.
to answer your questions in order;
nope; it just the lines go funkyl like it doesnt start off with a smooth point. It does this instead Belh

Just my SAI that does this; and it isnt the first time; usually if i unplug my tablet and restart my cpu it fixes it but not today

yup and yup and yup

It is INTOUS pro Medium

Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:14 am
@ MATTIE.;; i hope I answer the points correctly or more understandably iunnno
Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:18 am
hullo hullo meloooo
Have you tried re-installing your driver? It could help..?
ok so the lines being like that means that your pen pressure isn't working, is your min brush size set to 100%? because that could be a reason why.

BUT, if it has no pen pressure AND lags that's a different sitch, ples lmk which it is so i and others will b able to better help uuuuuuuu~~

@Flix wrote:

Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:30 am
Ive reinstalled the drivers; and updated them.
Also tried the min press and that didnt help
//cri
it just hates me LOL.
Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:40 am
does it also lag on top of there being no pen pressure tho

@Flix wrote:

Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:43 am
IT only goes on the fritz when i try to draw something.
Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:00 am
mmm do you had older tablets also?

(Commissions)
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.
It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot"

Pixel by Katie
Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:01 am
I did; but that was 3 years ago and i didnt have this computer then if that makes a diff.
I redownloaded the drivers. I also bought sai; so far I dont know what to do
bleh
Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:27 am
could u screenshot your entire sai
including ur brushes/brush settings?

rn i think it could be an issue with your brush settings (unless you've like gone through every single brush of yours and it's absolutely not working, then disregard the whole brush shenanigan)
but here are some links that might help u
personally haven't read into them, but maybe when u do
u will find something of use to you

http://amuyuki.deviantart.com/journal/How-to-fix-no-pressure-sensitivity-On-SAI-384407378
http://dynamoalchemist.deviantart.com/journal/SAI-pressure-sensitivity-SOLUTION-346096177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYHyhDjdk1c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlK0GgFym_0

@Flix wrote:

Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:09 am
Sai
Pencil
Airbrush
Brush
Watercolor
Marker
Eraser
This is all of them. I think they are on the preset settings when you download sai.
I havent changed anything
These are what the options are
Some other things ;; more things ;; lastly
Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:37 am
Kris babe i would kiss you right now but im with sparks.
LLOLLL
That first vid worked like a charm
//dances
Today at 10:16 pm
Page 1 of 1