Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24663 registered users
The newest registered user is HelloViicky

Our users have posted a total of 1504848 messages in 29121 subjects

GASR Time

Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 17:33
I'd like to report this person to the IMVU/GASR Thieves but I don't have the originals. I just know that they're stolen because I've seen them in shops and on DA before, by people that weren't this girl. If someone could link me the originals, it'd be appreciated <3
So far, I've only managed to fine one person that made the picture, and I don't know if they're still the same person or someone random; I'm currently waiting on their reply. I've also messaged Blitz and Fine about their pictures being on there.
The album is Here.
If it doesn't show up, her username is Pufarina0.
She messaged my boyfriend, which made me suspicious because most IMVU artists are actually thieves. IF she actually made these pictures (which I doubt, considering that I've found a few artists on DA with the art claimed as there; I just don't know their imvu users), I will apologize for the uproar, but I highly doubt she did, considering they all have a different style and are on all different DA accounts that I've found... (I hope that makes sense, I'm running off of 3 hours of sleep ).
Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 17:53
The DA's I've found:
Here, here, and here.
Thu 5 Mar 2015 - 19:05
Original by Euro//Stolen

Looks like Tell's work? I could be wrong. I'm not finding it anywhere else except for Godsmack's profile and where she has been, so it was likely a custom done on forums.

This is TotoroGhibli// Her dA

Terrorgazm's photo repaint on dA/Stolen

Andehpandeh//Stolen

Original by rock-dreamer//Stolen

Original by Dramey//Stolen

Original by lawite//Stolen

Original by Licensing//Stolen

Another Original by Lawite//[Another Stolen

Original by lehaste//Stolen

Original by kassidybeth123//Stolen

Lawite again the original artist//Yet another stolen

Original by NotMarty//Stolen

Original again  by NotMarty//Stolen

This person must have been a fan of Lawite//Stolen

Original by Joeyarts//Stolen

Second Life Pic of the Day!//Stolen...not an edit

Gonna keep updating as I dig them up. A lot of these I recognize, but I'm just having issues finding where they originally were posted for proof. Hopefully others recognize some of these as well!
Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 8:06
Kore wrote:
Original by Euro//Stolen

Looks like Tell's work? I could be wrong. I'm not finding it anywhere else except for Godsmack's profile and where she has been, so it was likely a custom done on forums.

This is TotoroGhibli// Her dA

Terrorgazm's photo repaint on dA/Stolen

Andehpandeh//Stolen

Original by rock-dreamer//Stolen

Original by Dramey//Stolen

Original by lawite//Stolen

Original by Licensing//Stolen

Another Original by Lawite//[Another Stolen

Original by lehaste//Stolen

Original by kassidybeth123//Stolen

Lawite again the original artist//Yet another stolen

Original by NotMarty//Stolen

Original again  by NotMarty//Stolen

This person must have been a fan of Lawite//Stolen

Original by Joeyarts//Stolen

Second Life Pic of the Day!//Stolen...not an edit

Gonna keep updating as I dig them up. A lot of these I recognize, but I'm just having issues finding where they originally were posted for proof. Hopefully others recognize some of these as well!

I'm still looking as well, but I'm having difficulty finding some! :/ Thank you so much for all of this. <3
Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 12:45
Here is the original artwork link to Tell's, it was done as a custom on Facebook I think.
Click

One of the most annoying things is how obvious it is that they've stolen, if it was their work the style would look so inconsistent.
Fri 6 Mar 2015 - 15:11
This one is by Waltz, Original here

This is by Dragonette-x on DA

If you have dificulties in finding more, copy the image url and google search it by image, usually helps ^^
Sat 7 Mar 2015 - 10:54
@Pey wrote:
Here is the original artwork link to Tell's, it was done as a custom on Facebook I think.
Click

One of the most annoying things is how obvious it is that they've stolen, if it was their work the style would look so inconsistent.

That's what I'm saying. That's the first thing that gave her away. Zero not amused
Sat 7 Mar 2015 - 10:55
lScylla wrote:
This one is by Waltz, Original here

This is by Dragonette-x on DA

If you have dificulties in finding more, copy the image url and google search it by image, usually helps ^^

That's what I did, but some didn't come up, plus I was almost dead from exhaustion. Thank you for the two links, though.
Sat 7 Mar 2015 - 11:01
Found one more. It's her actual DP this time. Click
Sun 8 Mar 2015 - 7:40
This is crazy! Silly girl.
Mon 9 Mar 2015 - 3:38
Locking this.

Next time when you are reporting theft please PM a moderator instead of posting publicly and making an entire thread for the situation at hand.

To find out which moderator is best for you to contact concerning whatever issue(s) you may have please take a look at the contact page. Which can be located on the navigation bar, labeled as "Contact" and can be found in between the "Portal" and "Staff" links.

The contact page is there to help out not only us on the staff team, but you the users as well, so use it to your advantage!!  flower
It helps keep things nice 'n organized, you feel?
http://www.gasrforum.com/h3-contact

*Do keep in mind
Quote :
* Please DO NOT contact more than one moderator about the same issue, it slows down the process of your issue being resolved.

^ quote can found at the top of the contact page

Thank you!

—Krist

**P.S., also take into consideration that GASR does not have any jurisdiction over IMVU or any other sort of off-site theft.
Today at 19:13
Page 1 of 1