Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25429 registered users
The newest registered user is ughsobs

Our users have posted a total of 1536172 messages in 29653 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 62  Next
Thu 1 Dec - 17:30
updated!

Thu 1 Dec - 20:14
Fri 2 Dec - 7:07
Fri 2 Dec - 7:55
Sun 4 Dec - 0:28
Updated

no one other than myself will create my own existence.
No matter what others may think or feel,
I will still move forward as myself."
Sun 4 Dec - 14:45
Mon 5 Dec - 22:58
Wed 7 Dec - 8:51
Wed 7 Dec - 9:38
Wed 7 Dec - 11:57
updated! x

Wed 7 Dec - 15:02
Sun 11 Dec - 20:09
Mon 12 Dec - 19:42
Tue 13 Dec - 14:39