Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

Tarte

Visit my shop View my bio

I have been an artist on gasr for almost 5 years now, It took me so long to get to where I am now, and I am still learning. I'm currently a intern for makeup, still in school and have a part time job. Art has always been apart of my heart and it always was that "stress reliever" whenever i needed it. I have been into arts since the 5th grade once I started to draw on pencil and paper, and in 8th grade I found digital art and the amazing art of makeup. When I grew older, I found that art was all about me and I wanted to succeed in it. Many friends supported me in trying to work harder, many people helped me get to where I am now. Without art, I have no clue what id be doing. I enjoy seeing people's faces light up after I finish a piece or after im done beautifying their "imperfections". THAT inspires me.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24698 registered users
The newest registered user is TixelDoll

Our users have posted a total of 1506270 messages in 29137 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:56 pm
LittleMissyOcean wrote:
I , LittleMissyOcean, would like to change my GASR name to Toxicate please. Here is the proof of my name change. http://prntscr.com/5w2qur

A screenshot of a contact card isn't sufficient proof as anyone could take a screenshot of that.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:57 pm
MauLoa wrote:
@Bedlam wrote:
MauLoa wrote:
I, [MauLoa], would like to change my GASR name to [Bayoni] please. [url=http://avatars.imvu.com/catalog/web_view_name_change_history.php?customer_id=83504432]Here is the proof of my name change.[/url]

We only accept screenshots as proof.
Secondly, this doesn't have your current name listed anywhere.
yes because I want to change it to my alternative acc name.

Then I will need a different screenshot please as outlined in the first post and I can change it~!

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:01 pm
@Arouse wrote:
I, Arouse, would like to change my GASR name to Mourns please.  
Here is the proof.
Um this is just a screenshot of text, could you provide a better screenshot proof?
If you do not want sensitive information posted public you can PM me it

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:03 pm
Forgetful wrote:
I, Forgetful, would like to change my GASR name to Raenuet please. Here is the proof of my name change.
Um this is just a screenshot is sorta iffy, could you provide a better screenshot proof?
If you do not want sensitive information posted public you can PM me it

Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:12 pm
@Bedlam wrote:
UPDATED~!

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:04 am
I, Healer, would like to change my GASR name to Zhed please. Here is the proof of my name change.
Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:39 am
Would like my name changed to Mortist.

Proof: http://prntscr.com/5xlpsw
Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:53 am
I, Infelicitous, would like to change my GASR name to Perfidy please. Here is the proof of my name change.
Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:47 pm
I, [MauLoa], would like to change my GASR name to [Bayoni] please. Here is the proof of my name change.
Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:09 pm
I, Malie, would like to change my name to Lelinae. Here is proof.
Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:28 pm
I, [ShotsFired], would like to change my GASR name to [Brotastic] please. Here is the proof of my name change.

Last edited by ShotsFired on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:37 pm
I, KittySeraph, would like to change my GASR name to Felinae please. Here is the proof of my name change.
Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:03 pm
I, Lafar, would like to change my GASR name to Jiddah please. Here is the proof of my name change.
Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:33 pm
I, Tokkiz , would like to change my GASR name to Tzer please. Here is the proof of my name change
Proof: http://oi57.tinypic.com/14wq15d.jpg

Last edited by Tokkiz on Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:35 pm
I, iChezy, would like to change my GASR name to iZea please. Here is the proof of my name change.
Today at 7:15 pm
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next