Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS






Statistics

We have 18113 registered users
The newest registered user is Phi

Our users have posted a total of 167308 messages in 2903 subjects
Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
73%
 73% [ 22 ]
Remove Both
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
17%
 17% [ 5 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 30

GASR Time


Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 0:09
I, Korn, would like to change my GASR name to Thirteen please. Here is the proof of my name change.
Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 2:39
I, ScarlettArietta, would like to change my GASR name to Anauto please. [http://gyazo.com/7a831e128874f4cb57036035a2ce2bb6] Here is the proof of my name change.[http://gyazo.com/7a831e128874f4cb57036035a2ce2bb6]
Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 2:50
I, [ScarlettArietta], would like to change my GASR name to [Anauto] please. Here is the proof of my name change.
Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 4:47
MauLoa wrote:
I, [MauLoa], would like to change my GASR name to [Bayoni] please. [url=http://avatars.imvu.com/catalog/web_view_name_change_history.php?customer_id=83504432]Here is the proof of my name change.[/url]

We only accept screenshots as proof.
Secondly, this doesn't have your current name listed anywhere.
Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 4:48
dedlol wrote:
I, dedlol, would like to change my GASR name to snggle please. Here is the proof of my name change.

Did you already create an account by this name?
Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 4:53
Korn wrote:
I, Korn, would like to change my GASR name to Thirteen please. Here is the proof of my name change.

Yeah unfortunately this sort of text is so easy to fake (just when it's cropped like that). So I'm going to have to ask for better proof.

If you are afraid of posting sensitive information, feel free to PM me the proof instead~
Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 4:54
UPDATED~!
Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 5:32
@Bedlam wrote:
Korn wrote:
I, Korn, would like to change my GASR name to Thirteen please. Here is the proof of my name change.

Yeah unfortunately this sort of text is so easy to fake (just when it's cropped like that). So I'm going to have to ask for better proof.

If you are afraid of posting sensitive information, feel free to PM me the proof instead~

Sorry about the confusion. Here you go.
Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 12:36
I, [sqves], would like to change my GASR name to [Terrifies] please. Here is the proof of my name change.
Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 15:27
@Bedlam wrote:
dedlol wrote:
I, dedlol, would like to change my GASR name to snggle please. Here is the proof of my name change.

Did you already create an account by this name?

yup
totes forgot about it... xD

my bad
Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 17:03
I , LittleMissyOcean, would like to change my GASR name to Toxicate please. Here is the proof of my name change. http://prntscr.com/5w2qur
Sat 24 Jan 2015 - 3:04
@Bedlam wrote:
MauLoa wrote:
I, [MauLoa], would like to change my GASR name to [Bayoni] please. [url=http://avatars.imvu.com/catalog/web_view_name_change_history.php?customer_id=83504432]Here is the proof of my name change.[/url]

We only accept screenshots as proof.
Secondly, this doesn't have your current name listed anywhere.
yes because I want to change it to my alternative acc name.
Sat 24 Jan 2015 - 15:44
I, DemiDagaz would like my GASR name changed to ButterfIy Proof

Thats an upper case "i" In FIy, just so theres no confusion ^_^
Sat 24 Jan 2015 - 19:56
I, Meit, would like to change my GASR name to Saikimi please. Here is the proof of my name change.
Sun 25 Jan 2015 - 2:42
I, Zuka, would like to change my GASR name to Shizuka please. Here is the proof of my name change.
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next