Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

Tarte

Visit my shop View my bio

I have been an artist on gasr for almost 5 years now, It took me so long to get to where I am now, and I am still learning. I'm currently a intern for makeup, still in school and have a part time job. Art has always been apart of my heart and it always was that "stress reliever" whenever i needed it. I have been into arts since the 5th grade once I started to draw on pencil and paper, and in 8th grade I found digital art and the amazing art of makeup. When I grew older, I found that art was all about me and I wanted to succeed in it. Many friends supported me in trying to work harder, many people helped me get to where I am now. Without art, I have no clue what id be doing. I enjoy seeing people's faces light up after I finish a piece or after im done beautifying their "imperfections". THAT inspires me.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24683 registered users
The newest registered user is Urge

Our users have posted a total of 1505874 messages in 29132 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:18 pm
So I've read the post on IMVUce and followed it very clearly but for some reason, i got my credits sent back with the 6% deduction because of security reasons.
But now im scared to try again because I dont want to lose any more..
What do I do? Do i just try again and make sure everything is 100% correct? I wasnt told what was wrong exactly.
Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:06 pm
I had the same issue and they told me that IMVUce only accepts credits from product sales.

I'm not sure if they make special exceptions since when I told them my creds were from art sales, they didn't even reply hmph

Try first meta exchange, the process is kind of complicated but they'll accept your credits.
Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:20 pm
hmmm. I thought they did as most people I believe on gasr use IMVUce and it says on the post about selling credits that they are one of the very few who do take credits from artists. So that's weird :/ and they didn't say anything about having to be a developer as far as I know! Thanks for the suggestion though! :) id still like to see if there's anything I can do about IMVUce :)
Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:50 pm
Yeah apparently more recently IMVUce has been strict about the credit sales.

I know First Meta Exchange accepts credits from art sales (they even check to make sure you have a shop on GASR)

That's all I can say :c

Some people get away with it (like me) cause I do actually have some products (even though that's not where I get the credits to sell LOL)

Unfortunately that's probably why they sent them back to you.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:08 pm
Oh okay :) thank you. I have some products but I've made no money from them because it was mostly for my own use xD I will try First Meta Exchange then :)
Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:39 pm
@Bedlam wrote:
Yeah apparently more recently IMVUce has been strict about the credit sales.

I know First Meta Exchange accepts credits from art sales (they even check to make sure you have a shop on GASR)

That's all I can say :c

Some people get away with it (like me) cause I do actually have some products (even though that's not where I get the credits to sell LOL)

Unfortunately that's probably why they sent them back to you.

What happens if you don't have a shop on GASR? And its more private orders+premade market things?
Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:48 pm
^ Best bet is to screenshot the transactions together with the orders
just to show them you're offering your art via private orders
Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:12 pm
ahhh smart 1 nicenicnei THANK
Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:49 pm
did u get this same email ? because i just tried selling today, and it was fine before this. but now i get refunded like asms;elkfnmkofnen so mad

Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:20 pm
Oak wrote:
did u get this same email ? because i just tried selling today, and it was fine before this. but now i get refunded like asms;elkfnmkofnen so mad

yes that's the email I received!
Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:45 pm
I've gotten into the habit of sending a note through the chat or email so that I get paid on time or else I get the "you might have to wait up to 10 hours for your payment", "we are not currently buying" " we had to send your credits back for -insert reason here" stuff.

I've been selling to them for about 3 years now and you would think I'd never have these problems, but it's normal I guess.

I'd wait for someone to get on the chat line so it's immediate response and ask them what security reason it is, and don't let them copy and paste a script to you either.
Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:50 pm
^ i sent them like 3 emails asking what the reason was and kept getting the same answer T_T

im gonna try what u proposed, i think its a great idea!
Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:09 pm
Yeah, that's mostly what I meant about them pasting the same script over and over to try and get you
to stop replying.

I waited 3 days for payment once and after going back and forth with the same repeated answers on
the chat for nearly 45mins, they came to me with "our systems are having issues and are being updated
at the moment, please try again later."  After telling them that I just spoke with people who received their
payments 10mins after sending in, they tried to say I didn't send credits at all.  (350k total)  So I showed
them the confirmation emails with the time stamps on them and I told them that's fine, while
we wait for the system to update I was gonna go ahead and forward all of the same information over to
IMVU's CS so they can review it since it seems that'll be the only way I'll get paid for what I sent.

I magically received an email saying $135 was transferred into my paypal account not even 3 mins later.

Without hesitation, the guy on the chat said "there are other customers who need assistance so I will be
closing the chat now." and that was the end of it, lmfao.

Imvuce isn't usually this bad, but I keep seeing more and more cases of them screwing over people. Had
a dev friend who sent in almost 1million credits, and then they changed their policy to where only 500k is
allowed to be sent at one time, thus somehow him sending in the credits was lost in the system and they
couldn't pay him for something he didn't send in.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:40 pm
they certainly got clever in time sketch
and i feel sorry for your friend , that was so unexpected from imvuce.

and i went to the online chat, here's what i got. totally disapointing  

i'll have to just get used to using fmx
turns out fmx is really not so bad
Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:33 am
Does first meta exchange give you GBP? The only options are USD and EUR and i assume it will convert but i just want to make sure. Don't understand why there is no GBP in the first place xD
Today at 3:54 am
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next