Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24597 registered users
The newest registered user is Tokins

Our users have posted a total of 1501411 messages in 29060 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:36 pm
ImDyingInside wrote:
You all just realised there was a bigger version?
Satan give me strength..

I know right
/first thing i found after the chatbox archives

TIE UP A RIBBON

Son Dongwoon my beautiful angel baby son that blows up cars that I love
twittertumblrDA

Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:19 pm
ImDyingInside wrote:
You all just realised there was a bigger version?
Satan give me strength..

I didn't realize there was a smaller version until 2 weeks ago.
I always just clicked on the chatbox link that someone posted before

/Slow

but I love this portal thing
You can has it
Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:53 pm
I personally like the chatbox on the portal page.
I honestly never used it before it was on the portal page lololol

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:01 pm
I actually think it's pretty cool. I find all of it very useful,
I find myself to be someone whose voice is easily over powered
so I don't tend to visit many of the update pages or announcement pages
and this way I'll be able to know about what's going on much easier.
I'm 50-50 on the artist of the moment thing but in the over all. I really like it.
Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:12 am
This forum is getting fancy.
eue

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:06 am

I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW.

I had another huge n00b moment, and started feeling sad cause I couldn't find out what all dis "portal" bidness was about, and was juuuust about to post a big derpy question - AND THEN I MOTHER EFFIN FIGURED DAT SHET OUT.

I feel like Nicolas Cage in National Treasure.

I EVEN DECIPHERED AN INTRICATE, HISTORICAL MONUMENT TO SOLVE THIS GRAND PUZZLE. And...I still have bed hair.

/sopro.

@D@

And, so that this isn't overtly spammy:

My thoughts on the super-swag portal, in a nice, high-tec scoring system.

-I actually like the Latest Topics Section. Sometimes, when I'm stalling on housework or feeding my obese cat, I like to browse new topics. THIS MAKES IT EASIER. +1

-It doesn't, however, have a glorious, sparkly picture of kittens set as the background. Instead, my mind has to imagine that the cold, lifeless, white areas are filled with adorable, "squee"-inducing felines. -1

-It feels much more too-legit-to-quit. +1, and a pair of cool sunglasses.

- The word "nifty" was used in the Don't Panic update. +1

-It's super-swag, nicely organized (I appreciate the aesthetics of the squares), and has a butt-ton of potential to be even more useful. I'll be updating my bookmark to gasrforum.com (it was previously gasrforum.com/forum, which is why I was TOTES LOST). +100

Final Score:

<3<3<3

Thanks for your continued hard work, guyz!
Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:33 pm
^ lol. Had the same problem.. Couldn't find it too at first
But I love the portal, it's very handy if you want to see the latest topics etc.
Everything about it is just <3 and it's very easy to keep up with all the new forum news etc. It's just so much easier to know what's going on and stuff ^^
So yea I can keep blablabering 'cause I'm probably saying everything twice.. the point is
I think it's great <3.
Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:58 pm
i FREAKED out when i first saw it. but i got use to it and i really like how you can see your dp and stuff
Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:12 am
I love the look of the portal and the feel of it and all. I can't wait until it's more finalized and there's more to it ((like the advertising. I'm way excited to see how that looks)). Everytime I log on I'm always hoping for changes to see changes. /waits impatiently

:DDDDD
Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:42 pm
Aww yay I'm glad you all like it!

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 pm
It looks triple way better now
Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:32 pm
Not sure if I posted here or not but I'm just going to post again.

Its totally awesome. Just like having all you need to know in one spot.

^ My input.
/runsaway.
Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Not to be bitter or anything but it clearly must be a good idea of HBAD forum practically copied ours!!

http://www.hbadforum.com/

You know it wouldn't bother me so much but it's like so blatantly copied without asking it just makes me sad.

I put so much work into the portal </3

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:00 pm
+ I did some major updating last night.
I added more colours

THOUGH... I'd like an image on the forum.
So boring.

Maybe a paintbrush or something.

I think I'm mostly satisfied with the look of:
- Quick Links
- Artist of the Moment
- News
- Welcome to the GASR forum.
- Getting Started

I will still be fixing...
- Forum Staff
- Contests and Events

WHEN I AM DONE EVERYTHING WILL ALIGN.

Hopefully there will be room for the chat box still.
/had to remove it because it made the center one too long.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:02 pm
@Bedlam wrote:

Not to be bitter or anything but it clearly must be a good idea of HBAD forum practically copied ours!!

http://www.hbadforum.com/

You know it wouldn't bother me so much but it's like so blatantly copied without asking it just makes me sad.

I put so much work into the portal </3

Not cool, bro.
NOT COOL QAQ

anyways
i really like the new use of the colours~ it makes it look a lot prettier!~
Today at 3:16 pm
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next