Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25375 registered users
The newest registered user is shiri

Our users have posted a total of 1533909 messages in 29623 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 pm
I love it except the fact that the chatbox has that bottom-scroll thing because people will post NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN or something that's longer than the box is wide, and it screws it up, and i cant make it go away.

//my only dislike

c: other than that, me gusta.
Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm
Okay just found something kinda iffy D: If you have a long text in 'Display Picture by' it stretches the user thingies for the entire page :c
Like above my post, for example.
Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:13 pm
i see what you mean, its kinda asd
Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:36 pm
the first sec i was like: ...?!
then i went: wlf is this?
then here comes the reading time
then i re-look at the portal
then i went: oh..
OH srs
OHHH
OHHHHH!! manic
then i came into the conclusion: this portal is actually very useful You can has it

story of my lifu
Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:46 am
Nothing ya'll have said is really beneficial to anything. The only thing anyone gets out of this is earning a higher profit.
Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:07 am
you're on hiatus mea omg stap et
Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:30 am
shush sonyuh go do yur ordurs that u neva do and go close your millions of shops agen ok

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:42 am
What bout removing the chatbox on the portal page but when we click on home , the chatbox stays at th original place. So if people wants to chat they just click home.

The chatbox looks a bit abnormal on the portal page, so maybe by removing it, could reduce the messiness?
Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:52 am
Oak wrote:
What bout removing the chatbox on the portal page but when we click on home , the chatbox stays at th original place. So if people wants to chat they just click home.

The chatbox looks a bit abnormal on the portal page, so maybe by removing it, could reduce the messiness?

I'm going to be adding some more stuff in the center so maybe it won't look so weird once it is pushed down a bit.
We'll see

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:56 am
Alright @D@
Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:00 am
for the chatbox i just ended up going to the huge stretched version that alexu linked me, its so much more convenient xD
Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:39 am

TIE UP A RIBBON

Son Dongwoon my beautiful angel baby son that blows up cars that I love
twittertumblrDA

Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:49 am
You all just realised there was a bigger version?
Satan give me strength..
Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:40 am
@Bedlam wrote:
@ Humble - yes the exact position of things will definitely change

I'm a bit of an organization freak so (hopefully) I will be able to make it so everything aligns perfectly once I get everything up there.

I can even make it so you can scroll the news so then it doesn't take up like half the page.
/which is awesome

AND OF COURSE YOU CAN MAKE SUGGESTIONS!!
That's the whole point of this thread.
I lav you

I lav you <3 And, I'm really digging it. C:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:42 am
Is there any way you guys can limit the characters for taglines? :>
Today at 11:01 am
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next