Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 18117 registered users
The newest registered user is DuCirque

Our users have posted a total of 167669 messages in 2911 subjects
Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
75%
 75% [ 30 ]
Remove Both
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
13%
 13% [ 5 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
8%
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 40

GASR Time

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Is there going to be any xmas events hosted by gasr by any chance?

Usually the Secret Santa would've been set up in sept/oct for signing up and then the charity event would at least be mentioned by now.

I'm just wondering cause I have no prob hosting a secret santa myself and I don't want it where one event is dead/gets ditched.

Posted it here since I'm sure many others are wondering if there's going to be an xmas event at all too and might as well get it answered here.
Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:38 pm
I believe they will Victoria when they get the mods in. Because they have been shorthanded, so they haven't had the man power to fix it up and such. This is just an assumption I don't really see why they wouldn't but things happen idk. I wouldn't mind hosting it myself I have nothing better to do xD
Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:40 pm
Yeah, I just think it'd be rather last minute if they don't get one set up before the middle of this month D: people wouldn't get much time so probably wouldn't take part or do their art which would suck.
Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:49 pm
Yea I know what you mean Victoria we are all young and slow and can be unorganized sometimes. But I think everything should be moving as planned next week? Because I've been talking about it with everyone and they are just trying to get stuff in order cause SO many people left/stepped down and such. They may ask you to like do it but probably only temporarily, just so they do have it posted and can start getting people involved.

Everything just takes a lot of planning and man effort.
Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:54 pm
Yeh. Heck I might as well PM them about helping cause I do want the xmas events to happen those are always such a big hit and it brings up the activity in gasr.
Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:57 pm
Yup! We always need volunteers. I've been thinking of coming up with banners for gasr sadly me and my laptop disagree on the art making biz
Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:04 pm
PM'd em but yeh, hopefully they post some kind of answer here so people have an idea of how it'll be going for the holidays.
Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:10 pm
I AM PRETTY SURE secret santa will still happen no worries! We' ve just been a bit busy;;

However I do not think we will be doing the charity this year as Katelyn used to do it and she's disappeared so ;;

Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:15 pm
Ah bummer :c the charity event was always a big hit.

Glad to hear the secret santa is going to happen though!
Page 1 of 1