Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

Tarte

Visit my shop View my bio

I have been an artist on gasr for almost 5 years now, It took me so long to get to where I am now, and I am still learning. I'm currently a intern for makeup, still in school and have a part time job. Art has always been apart of my heart and it always was that "stress reliever" whenever i needed it. I have been into arts since the 5th grade once I started to draw on pencil and paper, and in 8th grade I found digital art and the amazing art of makeup. When I grew older, I found that art was all about me and I wanted to succeed in it. Many friends supported me in trying to work harder, many people helped me get to where I am now. Without art, I have no clue what id be doing. I enjoy seeing people's faces light up after I finish a piece or after im done beautifying their "imperfections". THAT inspires me.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24683 registered users
The newest registered user is Urge

Our users have posted a total of 1505874 messages in 29132 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:31 pm
Ok so I have been buying art on GASR for over 3 years now and have over 200 pieces and I only recently started keeping track of what was by which artist. >_< Stupid, I know... But I have a BUNCH now that I have NO idea who they are by and I really would love some help!! So if you see a piece that's by you or someone you know or even if it's just a good guess by the style, pleasseee let me know, okiez? The image below is watermarked and numbered and I really hope you guys can help me e.e This is driving me insane! I have a horrible memory and this is just not cool.

1: Premade with multiple versions - 22 DP sizes, 1 full art, 1 transparent background version
2: Custom with hair, piercing and makeup refs given.
3: Custom with same hair ref given as #2 and diff piercing refs
4: Custom with same hair ref as #2 and #3 with eye makeup refs
5: Premade with multiple versions - 7 DP sizes
6: Requested repaint, already been spoken to about this one, I requested it back when GASR was on IMVU forums and didn't have as many rules so I didn't even realize it was looked down upon. So ignore this one.
7: Custom with hair, piercing, and makeup refs given
8: Custom with hair and makeup refs given, have multiple versions - 3 DP sizes and 1 full size with transparent background
9: Premade by Forgive... Actually bought it from Forgive but when I organized my folder to see which were unknown, I forgot to title this one but it WAS titled in my Photobucket album as Forgive's.
10: Custom with hair and piercing ref and a not to make the theme "Colorful"
11: Don't fully remember but I believe it was custom with only written descriptive refs
12: Premade
13: Not sure but I think it was a premade with multiple versions - 3 DP sizes and 1 full art
14: Not sure either but I think it was a custom with hair and makeup refs given
15: Not sure but believe it was custom... Went through a redhead phase...
16: Custom I received as a response to a request thread I had
17: Premade
18: Custom with hair, piercing and makeup refs given
19: Custom with hair, piercing and makeup refs given
20: Custom with hair, piercing and makeup refs given
21: Custom in response to my first request thread... Believe it was by someone whose name started with an H and may have changed it to Gaze later on
22: Custom I think by ImDyingInside666 but not close to 100% sure
23: I think this was a custom with hair and piercing refs given
24: Custom with hair, makeup, and necklace refs given
25: Premade with multiple versions - 6 DP sizes, 3 of them transparent
26: Premade with multiple versions - 3 DP sizes
27: Custom I believe... Possibly from Zer0bandit but not close to 100% sure
28: Custom with hair and makeup refs given and multiple versions - 2 DP sizes
29: Custom I think... Not 100% sure but I went through a redhead custom order phase xD
30: Premade I think was by the same person as #21 a while later but I'm not sure e.e

Solved:

Ignore:

PLEASE GASR! WORK YOUR MAGIC AND HELP ME!  boogity  Hurr

Last edited by Maiden on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:44 am; edited 11 times in total
Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:39 pm
Number 9 is by Forgive/folieadeux
Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:40 pm
@Morgs wrote:
Number 9 is by Forgive/folieadeux
That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure! Thank you ^.^
Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:54 pm
I think #4 is by shinee but I'm not certain, #5 is by camille. I'll keep starring at them
Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:58 pm
@Morgs wrote:
I think #4 is by shinee but I'm not certain, #5 is by camille. I'll keep starring at them
Oh thank you! Thank youuu! ^.^ I lav you
Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:30 pm
Number 6 is stolen. It's a model I remember seeing her page
Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:33 pm
Dearest wrote:
Number 6 is stolen. It's a model I remember seeing her page

It's not stolen I requested a repaint of one of her pics.... It's possible I was swindled because it IS realllly close to the photo but I've seen some crazy good repainters so I dun wanna jump to any conclusions without knowing for sure. Plus the coloring on the lips and cheeks is different than the actual model's. None of these are photos... All were done by GASR artists either on this site or when it was on IMVU forums.

EDIT: Here is the full size version I received
Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:11 am
It's not like she KNEW it was stolen? She just simply put up art she bought and asked if we could label the artists for her. Obviously, she wouldn't put up art that was stolen...as you can tell she has quite the dp collection and even says she's been on GASR for 2 years now, you think she'd would know better? Since it is stolen we should try and identify the artist and not blame the buyer.
Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:36 am
It is kind of logic it was stolen though if she requested the repaint of a photo.

either way this has been cleared up with her so I am just here to move this thread to the appropriate forum. Maiden is aware of the situation concerning dp. 6 now, so please go back to helping her identify the dps !

/moves thread

TIE UP A RIBBON

Son Dongwoon my beautiful angel baby son that blows up cars that I love
twittertumblrDA

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:50 pm
I didn't blame her, I simply stated that i believed it to be stolen incase she didn't know.

Please don't jump to conclusions, I'm happy it was sorted out though.
Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:05 pm
~Bump~
Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:01 am
I was pretty sure I made one of these, until I saw that you've only been buying art for a little over two years, so it couldn't have been me.  It would have been something I made back in like 2009 by the style of it.  <_>

Could #21 possibly be something you pulled out of a freebie album?  I've seen that one a few times.
Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:54 pm
@Seriously wrote:
I was pretty sure I made one of these, until I saw that you've only been buying art for a little over two years, so it couldn't have been me.  It would have been something I made back in like 2009 by the style of it.  <_>

Could #21 possibly be something you pulled out of a freebie album?  I've seen that one a few times.
#21 was the first DP I ever ordered and it was a custom so I know it wasn't premade lol... I also didn't know how much to pay at the time so I paid the artist 20k... I think it might have been whoever had the username Gaze but I could be wrong... Anyways if you've seen it elsewhere, it's stolen... I referenced the hairstyle, piercings, and eye makeup lol Please let me know where you've seen it tho if you remember :/ now I'm kinda irritated.

EDIT: Forgot to put it wasn't a shop order it was on a request thread I made...

Last edited by Maiden on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:28 pm
~Bump~
Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:27 pm
#28 is by Mattie
Today at 12:56 am
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next