Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 18113 registered users
The newest registered user is Phi

Our users have posted a total of 167309 messages in 2903 subjects
Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
73%
 73% [ 22 ]
Remove Both
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
17%
 17% [ 5 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 30

GASR Time

Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:51 am
So I wanted to try and use my tablet against not touching it for months, and when I plug it in my laptop the blue light goes on and off 5 times and then it just stays off. I even installed the driver again. dis cry
Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:53 am
Wireless or corded
Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:55 am
corded. I've tried 3 diff cords for it and it does same
Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:26 am
so I tried it on a desktop and it works, idk if there's something missing from my laptop or if I need to find the cd and just reinstall the whole thing
Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:45 am
sketch
Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:41 pm
still having this issue!
Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:49 pm
Try to install maybe a new version of the drivers, searching it directly in the website?
Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:55 pm
I've done all that. D; I just need tips on anything I need too install on my laptop like any certain programs cause it works on a different computer but some reason now on my laptop, and it's worked on it before.
Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:47 pm
If you still have the disk, I would say reinstall. Most also have the drivers/software on the main site since there are some laptops without cd-rom drives (like mine). Your tablet is definitely connecting since it is "thinking" when you plugged it in. It's just not finding the programs it needs to run. Try uninstalling all previous tablet software you had before, and then reinstalling it. I think sometimes the older files conflict with the new files when it comes to reading them. Odd question, but at some point during that break, did you reformat your laptop?
Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:51 pm
done all that and my windows did have an update not too long ago and I haven't tried using it til a week or 2 ago.
Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:56 am
This may sound like a really obvious question to have tried, but some people don't think of this.

Have you tried to plug it into a different port on your computer? It could always be your ports not acting correctly. I know one on my laptop will connect to mouse, my mouse will glow and stuff like it always does, but when I go to use it nothing happens, and my computer even says it's connected. Then when I plugged it into a different port it started to completely work again. Since you've tried everything suggested, and said it still works on your desktop this was just an idea that came to mind.
Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:22 pm
yes I have ;o it's something to do with my laptop, I just haven't figured out what.
Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:09 pm
Try, going into Control Panel, then administrative tools, look up services and under services look up wacom and click stop service, then restart and see if that helps. I'm assuming its a wacom since you didn't say.

P.S
Make sure to have all drivers installed and keep tablet plugged in. This is not a guarantee that it will work but it is worth a shot.
Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:48 am
I even did that xD
I'm just at the point where I think my tablet hates my laptop.
Page 1 of 1