Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Moderators Needed
Feb 19, 2017 #moderators

We are in need of new moderators! Applications are open for a Contest Mod and Technician. Click here for more information. The deadline to send applications is March 4.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Artist of the Moment

GUROE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi, I'm Kori. I joined GASR in 2014 and have grown to love the community and people here. I'm a self taught hobby artist but I've liked to draw and paint ever since I can remember. I didn't get into using a tablet till a few years ago- and I love it. My family has always been a really big supporter in whatever I do, so I hope to continue and make it a more serious thing. I believe there's always room for me to improve so that's what I plan to do.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25880 registered users
The newest registered user is Emancipate

Our users have posted a total of 1553636 messages in 29978 subjects

GASR Time

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:07 pm
Hello, I've been having this 503 service not available page on my laptop while browsing GASR..
It appears when I try to get on the forums like premade art shops or auctions .. more like all of them.. it just won't lemme get into anything except the home page and the portal.. and my profile and msgs.. it does lemme open topics when I go directly by clicking on the notification or banners.. but this doesn't happen while browsing from my phone.. only when I use my laptop :/
Also the page keeps giving me the loading icon forever and the notification bar does not appear unless I press the X to stop loading and this happens on both my phone and laptop..
Is this problem happening due to an error on my side ? I googled it tbh and it said that the website could be under maintenance.. but I've been having this problem for like a month now >.<
Like I can be writing a post or a msg then when I hit "send" it mostly gives me the error page I mentioned.. it rarely doesn't and just go normally..
Is there anything I can do to fix it ?
Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:08 pm
Alexia and I were experiencing this issue a while ago but it didn't last longer than a week.
Have you tried using GASR with a different browser?

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:10 pm
Nope honestly I only have Chrome bcuz I dun really use any other one.. what browser would you advise ?
Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:14 pm
I'm a chrome user as well but I would try maybe with firefox just to see if it works any better?
Honestly I wish I had a good solution for this but I find forumotion just sometimes is crappy like that and there's nothing you can do about it just wait it out since eventually it fixes itself

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:20 pm
Okay I'll try the different browser idea and if it doesn't work I'll just jabe to put up with it lol I just wanted to make sure there's nthn I can do to fix it ;P
Thank you so much for your help <3
Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:27 pm
Gasr glitches a lot on chrome for some reason like for me it's usually there are like no boxes everything is just on the background and refresh the page usually helps for me but you might wanna check like your extensions or something or redownload chrome
Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:31 pm
Yea maybe I should and yes sometimes reloading works if I clicked on a banner or a notification and it gave me the error page.. when trying to go through forums it doesn't.. ever.. like it's telling me that I've been forever banned >.<
Thank you for your feedback ^^
Page 1 of 1