Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24597 registered users
The newest registered user is Tokins

Our users have posted a total of 1501411 messages in 29060 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:51 pm
@Bedlam wrote:
[size=10]]
I think some people may be confused cause not many remember that before Jen was on our team I did the majority of the coding.
//not well mind you LOL

AND I WAS HERE TO BREAK IT

Happy

cant understand code to save my life

@ spam guide tho like... it is sad that there is even a suggestion for something like that coming up, you'd think it would be pretty obvious right? ahh;;

TIE UP A RIBBON

Son Dongwoon my beautiful angel baby son that blows up cars that I love
twittertumblrDA

Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:05 pm
TurtleTrainer wrote:

Also, that awkward moment when one of your ex-moderators has all of the theme graphics for GASR...

@Bedlam wrote:

We've lost a lot of our moderators who used to update the stuff for the theme (Katelyn, Reini etc)

You guys just have to message me if you need something, I have pretty much everything saved graphic wise.
It's not a bother to me if you guys need things.

Isabella messaged me on Skype yesterday and I gave her all the banners.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:22 pm
@Reini wrote:
TurtleTrainer wrote:

Also, that awkward moment when one of your ex-moderators has all of the theme graphics for GASR...

@Bedlam wrote:

We've lost a lot of our moderators who used to update the stuff for the theme (Katelyn, Reini etc)

You guys just have to message me if you need something, I have pretty much everything saved graphic wise.
It's not a bother to me if you guys need things.

Isabella messaged me on Skype yesterday and I gave her all the banners.

I have forwarded all the graphics you gave me Reini and we were able to get hold of the banners made by Bunbun everything will be saved. ^^
Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:20 pm
@Alexia wrote:

@ spam guide tho like... it is sad that there is even a suggestion for something like that coming up, you'd think it would be pretty obvious right? ahh;;

@Alexia wrote:

you'd think it would be pretty obvious right?

I also see other people suggested that the themed banners come back.  I'm all for that.  Maybe not one for every single thing that goes on through the year, but for major things.

Look how festive it looks for Halloween.  
And the christmas/winter one bunbun made was pretty awesome.

Also hoping whoever mods the contest forum in the near future continues the gasr bi-weekly event. I enjoyed it.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:52 pm
I like the little awards for your profile
Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:04 am
Secret Santa + scavenger hunts

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:10 am
I'm sure once they get the staff members they need, some of those things will come back in full force. The scavenger hunts are a great way to get the entire forum involved.
Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:51 am
I think we should do something for when we reach 25,000 members. I was thinking like an art give away, or something. idk D:
Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:14 am
tbh i thought we already had 25000 members lol.. oops...

@Flix wrote:

Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:17 am
It's insane
It feels like just yesterday we had 20k members and Alexia and I were like
Let's delete all the inactive accounts
hee

Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:22 am
LOL. I'm not surprised
Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:15 pm
-

Last edited by Alexx on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:48 pm
we have an imvu chatroom
iscribble room
ot4ot
and we used to have a chat at the bottom of the forum but no one really used it :U

@Flix wrote:

Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:49 pm
-

Last edited by Alexx on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:30 pm
4 users away!!!!
Today at 3:14 pm
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next