Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Moderator Applications are OPEN
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

New Update on Forum Migration
May 23, 2017 #update

Alright guys, it's been a few weeks and we're here with another update on the progress of moving the forum. Click here to read the full report.

Artist of the Moment

Neptunus

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello there! My name is Cosmin and I'm a 15 years old teenager that lives in Romania. Art is one of my passions along with IMVU. I like creating art for others and for myself sometimes as well. I can't call myself a pro because I am not, but I can call myself an improving artist. I want to get to a level where I can be extremely proud of myself. I'll just have to wait and see.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
46%
 46% [ 358 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 91 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 32 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 136 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
21%
 21% [ 165 ]
Total Votes : 782

Statistics

We have 15281 registered users
The newest registered user is Karola

Our users have posted a total of 225003 messages in 3775 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
Fri 31 Oct 2014 - 11:51
@Bedlam wrote:
[size=10]]
I think some people may be confused cause not many remember that before Jen was on our team I did the majority of the coding.
//not well mind you LOL

AND I WAS HERE TO BREAK IT

Happy

cant understand code to save my life

@ spam guide tho like... it is sad that there is even a suggestion for something like that coming up, you'd think it would be pretty obvious right? ahh;;
Fri 31 Oct 2014 - 13:05
TurtleTrainer wrote:

Also, that awkward moment when one of your ex-moderators has all of the theme graphics for GASR...

@Bedlam wrote:

We've lost a lot of our moderators who used to update the stuff for the theme (Katelyn, Reini etc)

You guys just have to message me if you need something, I have pretty much everything saved graphic wise.
It's not a bother to me if you guys need things.

Isabella messaged me on Skype yesterday and I gave her all the banners.
Fri 31 Oct 2014 - 13:22
@Reini wrote:
TurtleTrainer wrote:

Also, that awkward moment when one of your ex-moderators has all of the theme graphics for GASR...

@Bedlam wrote:

We've lost a lot of our moderators who used to update the stuff for the theme (Katelyn, Reini etc)

You guys just have to message me if you need something, I have pretty much everything saved graphic wise.
It's not a bother to me if you guys need things.

Isabella messaged me on Skype yesterday and I gave her all the banners.

I have forwarded all the graphics you gave me Reini and we were able to get hold of the banners made by Bunbun everything will be saved. ^^
Fri 31 Oct 2014 - 22:20
@Alexia wrote:

@ spam guide tho like... it is sad that there is even a suggestion for something like that coming up, you'd think it would be pretty obvious right? ahh;;

@Alexia wrote:

you'd think it would be pretty obvious right?

I also see other people suggested that the themed banners come back.  I'm all for that.  Maybe not one for every single thing that goes on through the year, but for major things.

Look how festive it looks for Halloween.  
And the christmas/winter one bunbun made was pretty awesome.

Also hoping whoever mods the contest forum in the near future continues the gasr bi-weekly event. I enjoyed it.

Fri 31 Oct 2014 - 22:52
I like the little awards for your profile
Fri 31 Oct 2014 - 23:04
Secret Santa + scavenger hunts
Fri 31 Oct 2014 - 23:10
I'm sure once they get the staff members they need, some of those things will come back in full force. The scavenger hunts are a great way to get the entire forum involved.

Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 5:51
I think we should do something for when we reach 25,000 members. I was thinking like an art give away, or something. idk D:
Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 6:14
tbh i thought we already had 25000 members lol.. oops...
Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 6:17
It's insane
It feels like just yesterday we had 20k members and Alexia and I were like
Let's delete all the inactive accounts
hee

Fri 7 Nov 2014 - 6:22
LOL. I'm not surprised
Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 19:15
-

Last edited by Alexx on Sat 2 Apr 2016 - 13:10; edited 1 time in total
Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 19:48
we have an imvu chatroom
iscribble room
ot4ot
and we used to have a chat at the bottom of the forum but no one really used it :U
Sun 23 Nov 2014 - 19:49
-

Last edited by Alexx on Sat 2 Apr 2016 - 13:10; edited 1 time in total
Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 17:30
4 users away!!!!
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next