Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 18113 registered users
The newest registered user is Phi

Our users have posted a total of 167307 messages in 2903 subjects
Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
73%
 73% [ 22 ]
Remove Both
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
17%
 17% [ 5 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 30

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:51 am
@Bedlam wrote:
[size=10]]
I think some people may be confused cause not many remember that before Jen was on our team I did the majority of the coding.
//not well mind you LOL

AND I WAS HERE TO BREAK IT

Happy

cant understand code to save my life

@ spam guide tho like... it is sad that there is even a suggestion for something like that coming up, you'd think it would be pretty obvious right? ahh;;
Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:05 am
TurtleTrainer wrote:

Also, that awkward moment when one of your ex-moderators has all of the theme graphics for GASR...

@Bedlam wrote:

We've lost a lot of our moderators who used to update the stuff for the theme (Katelyn, Reini etc)

You guys just have to message me if you need something, I have pretty much everything saved graphic wise.
It's not a bother to me if you guys need things.

Isabella messaged me on Skype yesterday and I gave her all the banners.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:22 am
@Reini wrote:
TurtleTrainer wrote:

Also, that awkward moment when one of your ex-moderators has all of the theme graphics for GASR...

@Bedlam wrote:

We've lost a lot of our moderators who used to update the stuff for the theme (Katelyn, Reini etc)

You guys just have to message me if you need something, I have pretty much everything saved graphic wise.
It's not a bother to me if you guys need things.

Isabella messaged me on Skype yesterday and I gave her all the banners.

I have forwarded all the graphics you gave me Reini and we were able to get hold of the banners made by Bunbun everything will be saved. ^^
Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:20 pm
@Alexia wrote:

@ spam guide tho like... it is sad that there is even a suggestion for something like that coming up, you'd think it would be pretty obvious right? ahh;;

@Alexia wrote:

you'd think it would be pretty obvious right?

I also see other people suggested that the themed banners come back.  I'm all for that.  Maybe not one for every single thing that goes on through the year, but for major things.

Look how festive it looks for Halloween.  
And the christmas/winter one bunbun made was pretty awesome.

Also hoping whoever mods the contest forum in the near future continues the gasr bi-weekly event. I enjoyed it.

flower
Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:52 pm
I like the little awards for your profile
Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:04 pm
Secret Santa + scavenger hunts
Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:10 pm
I'm sure once they get the staff members they need, some of those things will come back in full force. The scavenger hunts are a great way to get the entire forum involved.

flower
Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:51 pm
I think we should do something for when we reach 25,000 members. I was thinking like an art give away, or something. idk D:
Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:14 am
tbh i thought we already had 25000 members lol.. oops...
Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:17 am
It's insane
It feels like just yesterday we had 20k members and Alexia and I were like
Let's delete all the inactive accounts
hee

Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:22 am
LOL. I'm not surprised
Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:15 pm
-

Last edited by Alexx on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:48 pm
we have an imvu chatroom
iscribble room
ot4ot
and we used to have a chat at the bottom of the forum but no one really used it :U
Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:49 pm
-

Last edited by Alexx on Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:30 am
4 users away!!!!
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next