Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Moderators Needed
Feb 19, 2017 #moderators

We are in need of new moderators! Applications are open for a Contest Mod and Technician. Click here for more information. The deadline to send applications is March 4.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Artist of the Moment

GUROE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi, I'm Kori. I joined GASR in 2014 and have grown to love the community and people here. I'm a self taught hobby artist but I've liked to draw and paint ever since I can remember. I didn't get into using a tablet till a few years ago- and I love it. My family has always been a really big supporter in whatever I do, so I hope to continue and make it a more serious thing. I believe there's always room for me to improve so that's what I plan to do.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25891 registered users
The newest registered user is xRobbyBoy

Our users have posted a total of 1554082 messages in 29987 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:51 am
@Bedlam wrote:
[size=10]]
I think some people may be confused cause not many remember that before Jen was on our team I did the majority of the coding.
//not well mind you LOL

AND I WAS HERE TO BREAK IT

Happy

cant understand code to save my life

@ spam guide tho like... it is sad that there is even a suggestion for something like that coming up, you'd think it would be pretty obvious right? ahh;;
Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:05 am
TurtleTrainer wrote:

Also, that awkward moment when one of your ex-moderators has all of the theme graphics for GASR...

@Bedlam wrote:

We've lost a lot of our moderators who used to update the stuff for the theme (Katelyn, Reini etc)

You guys just have to message me if you need something, I have pretty much everything saved graphic wise.
It's not a bother to me if you guys need things.

Isabella messaged me on Skype yesterday and I gave her all the banners.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:22 am
@Reini wrote:
TurtleTrainer wrote:

Also, that awkward moment when one of your ex-moderators has all of the theme graphics for GASR...

@Bedlam wrote:

We've lost a lot of our moderators who used to update the stuff for the theme (Katelyn, Reini etc)

You guys just have to message me if you need something, I have pretty much everything saved graphic wise.
It's not a bother to me if you guys need things.

Isabella messaged me on Skype yesterday and I gave her all the banners.

I have forwarded all the graphics you gave me Reini and we were able to get hold of the banners made by Bunbun everything will be saved. ^^
Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:20 pm
@Alexia wrote:

@ spam guide tho like... it is sad that there is even a suggestion for something like that coming up, you'd think it would be pretty obvious right? ahh;;

@Alexia wrote:

you'd think it would be pretty obvious right?

I also see other people suggested that the themed banners come back.  I'm all for that.  Maybe not one for every single thing that goes on through the year, but for major things.

Look how festive it looks for Halloween.  
And the christmas/winter one bunbun made was pretty awesome.

Also hoping whoever mods the contest forum in the near future continues the gasr bi-weekly event. I enjoyed it.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:52 pm
I like the little awards for your profile
Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:04 pm
Secret Santa + scavenger hunts

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:10 pm
I'm sure once they get the staff members they need, some of those things will come back in full force. The scavenger hunts are a great way to get the entire forum involved.
Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:51 pm
I think we should do something for when we reach 25,000 members. I was thinking like an art give away, or something. idk D:
Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:14 pm
tbh i thought we already had 25000 members lol.. oops...

@Flix wrote:

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:17 pm
It's insane
It feels like just yesterday we had 20k members and Alexia and I were like
Let's delete all the inactive accounts
hee

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:22 pm
LOL. I'm not surprised
Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:15 am
-

Last edited by Alexx on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:48 am
we have an imvu chatroom
iscribble room
ot4ot
and we used to have a chat at the bottom of the forum but no one really used it :U

@Flix wrote:

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:49 am
-

Last edited by Alexx on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:30 am
4 users away!!!!
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next