Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24602 registered users
The newest registered user is Hopes

Our users have posted a total of 1501652 messages in 29061 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next
Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:42 pm
It's okay I don't even know what a side bar is so I'm happy (;
Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:04 pm
Notoria wrote:
Yeah, probably. But it wouldn't be a bad idea to perhaps just add little decorations for the seasons (snowflakes for winter, leaves for fall etc.)

That's a nice idea even though I know our lovely Australian users might not like seeing snowflakes in December when that's summer for them. hee

The theme is alright. I mostly feel bad that you'll have to take it down by Saturday or you'll be bombarded with "why is the Halloween theme still up when it's over??" messages.
Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:08 pm
oo, I was only expecting the logo to be changed to a themed one but the colors are an added bonus.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:09 pm
What I was thinking Kia is that half the banner could be like winter and the other half could be like summer so no one is left out
Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:42 pm
coding isn't easy and neither is pleasing ya'll

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:14 pm
Kuruoshi wrote:
coding isn't easy
Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:37 pm
tell me about it sketch

Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:44 pm
Every part of a site takes a lot of work. But of course coding takes the most, since it's the foundation of what makes a good site.
Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:53 pm
credit goes to tino for updating the theme and making the banner for me while i was in school

Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:55 pm
Yea Meagan did a great job. (considering how busy she is with school as well)
Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:59 pm
I suggest a guide that differentiates between contributing to the conversation and just spamming up the forum with the obvious.

+ jen; I knew it was Tino doing the updates, I was trying to figure out why people were saying thanks to just you and not her.

Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:59 pm
Kuruoshi wrote:
coding isn't easy and neither is pleasing ya'll

This is called the suggestions thread for a reason

++JEN I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT
coding kills me
I tried it a couple times and honestly it is like friggen' math or something, so hard eurghhhh

+++OTHER MEAGAN/TINO
you did a fantastic job, nerd
it's looks supa cute
Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:15 pm
I'm taking a semester/maybe a year off school but yeah hee

+ thanks everyone!

I think some people may be confused cause not many remember that before Jen was on our team I did the majority of the coding.
//not well mind you LOL

Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:18 pm
LOL, A+ for effort though.  If it weren't for my friends using forummotion for their business' thing, I wouldn't know just how shitty it can be when you want to customize crap.

I tried to get rid of some weird glow thing around the forum border by removing the code for it, and the entire thing just committed suicide.
Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:45 pm
Ballet wrote:
Notoria wrote:
Yeah, probably. But it wouldn't be a bad idea to perhaps just add little decorations for the seasons (snowflakes for winter, leaves for fall etc.)

That's a nice idea even though I know our lovely Australian users might not like seeing snowflakes in December when that's summer for them. hee

@Morgs wrote:
What I was thinking Kia is that half the banner could be like winter and the other half could be like summer so no one is left out

Yes, its summer for us Aussies. I like Morgs idea having half and half.
Today at 1:18 pm
Page 5 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next