Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 18117 registered users
The newest registered user is DuCirque

Our users have posted a total of 167669 messages in 2911 subjects
Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
75%
 75% [ 30 ]
Remove Both
5%
 5% [ 2 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
13%
 13% [ 5 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
8%
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 40

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:42 pm
It's okay I don't even know what a side bar is so I'm happy (;
Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:04 pm
Notoria wrote:
Yeah, probably. But it wouldn't be a bad idea to perhaps just add little decorations for the seasons (snowflakes for winter, leaves for fall etc.)

That's a nice idea even though I know our lovely Australian users might not like seeing snowflakes in December when that's summer for them. hee

The theme is alright. I mostly feel bad that you'll have to take it down by Saturday or you'll be bombarded with "why is the Halloween theme still up when it's over??" messages.
Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:08 pm
oo, I was only expecting the logo to be changed to a themed one but the colors are an added bonus.

flower
Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:09 pm
What I was thinking Kia is that half the banner could be like winter and the other half could be like summer so no one is left out
Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:42 pm
coding isn't easy and neither is pleasing ya'll
Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:14 pm
Kuruoshi wrote:
coding isn't easy

flower
Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:37 am
tell me about it sketch
Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:44 am
Every part of a site takes a lot of work. But of course coding takes the most, since it's the foundation of what makes a good site.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:53 am
credit goes to tino for updating the theme and making the banner for me while i was in school
Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:55 am
Yea Meagan did a great job. (considering how busy she is with school as well)
Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:59 am
I suggest a guide that differentiates between contributing to the conversation and just spamming up the forum with the obvious.

+ jen; I knew it was Tino doing the updates, I was trying to figure out why people were saying thanks to just you and not her.

flower
Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:59 am
Kuruoshi wrote:
coding isn't easy and neither is pleasing ya'll

This is called the suggestions thread for a reason

++JEN I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT
coding kills me
I tried it a couple times and honestly it is like friggen' math or something, so hard eurghhhh

+++OTHER MEAGAN/TINO
you did a fantastic job, nerd
it's looks supa cute
Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:15 am
I'm taking a semester/maybe a year off school but yeah hee

+ thanks everyone!

I think some people may be confused cause not many remember that before Jen was on our team I did the majority of the coding.
//not well mind you LOL
Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:18 am
LOL, A+ for effort though.  If it weren't for my friends using forummotion for their business' thing, I wouldn't know just how shitty it can be when you want to customize crap.

I tried to get rid of some weird glow thing around the forum border by removing the code for it, and the entire thing just committed suicide.

flower
Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:45 am
Ballet wrote:
Notoria wrote:
Yeah, probably. But it wouldn't be a bad idea to perhaps just add little decorations for the seasons (snowflakes for winter, leaves for fall etc.)

That's a nice idea even though I know our lovely Australian users might not like seeing snowflakes in December when that's summer for them. hee

@Morgs wrote:
What I was thinking Kia is that half the banner could be like winter and the other half could be like summer so no one is left out

Yes, its summer for us Aussies. I like Morgs idea having half and half.
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next