Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New DeviantArt Group!
May 8, 2017 #announcement

GASRfags is now GASRforum! We've decided to start a fresh new group on DeviantArt to showcase all of your artwork that you submit. Click here for further information.

Moderator Reassignments + New GASR Tumblr
May 6, 2017 #announcement

We have made some changes to our current staff list and have some new information regarding social media. Click here for further information.

Moving GASR / New Features & Suggestions
April 26, 2017 #discussion

After a discussion between you guys and the staff, we've decided on moving GASR to its own private server. We are leaving the discussion thread up so you guys can continue to provide feedback, suggestions, and new features for the new forum. Click here for more information!

Space Day Celebration
April 17, 2017 #contest

Welcome to GASR's first ever Space Day event! Serenity has put together this brand new occasion to share with you all. Click here to participate!

Broken Profile Tables
April 12, 2017 #forum

Mar came across an issue where some of the member profile tables were broken. Click here to see if it effected you and how to fix it.

Artist of the Moment

KARISMIC

Visit my shop View my bio

My name is Alicia and I have been doing art since 2011. I have been a member of Gasr since shortly after it started and I really enjoy the time I have spent here and all the wonderful people I have met. I started making art because its something I always enjoyed but never felt I was good at it. At least not with pencil and paper. I have found digital art to be comforting and I enjoy making art to share with people and I hope everyone enjoys what I make just as much as I do. I am a 35 year old stay at home mom with 2 kids. Art gives me relief from a 5 year old and an almost 14 year old. Thank you for reading and I hope that me being the artist of the moment will bring me some new buyers and friends!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
48%
 48% [ 288 ]
No
13%
 13% [ 76 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 25 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 102 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
18%
 18% [ 107 ]
Total Votes : 598

Statistics

We have 15528 registered users
The newest registered user is ghazol

Our users have posted a total of 205336 messages in 3398 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
Tue 8 Nov - 2:54
Yea, I thought the same thing when I read through but it does make sense on why you'd need on the legal stuff involved.
Thu 15 Dec - 19:27
I don't know if this is possible but perhaps eventually adding something to where shops can be co-owned? It's difficult, but manageable, to run a customs / premade collab shop but it gets sort of irritating when only one person can upload things, so maybe having it to where there's an option to add another to the shop?

Just something I was thinking about.~
Fri 16 Dec - 3:04
@Undisciplined wrote:
I don't know if this is possible but perhaps eventually adding something to where shops can be co-owned? It's difficult, but manageable, to run a customs / premade collab shop but it gets sort of irritating when only one person can upload things, so maybe having it to where there's an option to add another to the shop?

There already are collab shops where two or more artists run a shop, or artists have an assistant to help them with orders and such.

Unless you mean them having an ability to edit posts in the same shop, which I don't think is possible with the way forums work.
Fri 16 Dec - 18:39
@Moose wrote:
@Undisciplined wrote:

There already are collab shops where two or more artists run a shop, or artists have an assistant to help them with orders and such.

Unless you mean them having an ability to edit posts in the same shop, which I don't think is possible with the way forums work.

Ah, yeah that's what I meant. It was worth a try, that'd be neat if it were possible.
Tue 7 Feb - 18:31
Being able to delete the replies on your shops would be great, once I finish a request it would be awesome to be able to delete that post. ;-; If there is already a way to do this please forgive me I am new.
Sun 12 Feb - 2:32
@coffeexcup wrote:
Being able to delete the replies on your shops would be great, once I finish a request it would be awesome to be able to delete that post. ;-; If there is already a way to do this please forgive me I am new.
Not sure if anybody has replied to this to you, but you can always message a moderator to clean your thread for you with just your post.
Thu 23 Feb - 19:38
solved...

Last edited by Nox on Thu 23 Feb - 20:12; edited 1 time in total
Thu 23 Feb - 19:43
@Nox

You can go through and message a mod and they should be able to put it back up (:
Thu 23 Feb - 20:08
thank you  ill try!
Fri 3 Mar - 21:42
I'd love if other things other than IMVU were allowed shops. I've been wanting to do SecondLife art on here but I found out its not allowed. :(
Thu 9 Mar - 22:04
@veiken It's something I'd like to see happening soon. GASR has started its plans of drifting off from IMVU in 2015 and we are slowly trying to change things so we don't just go "bam no IMVU anymore" since about 90% of our users came from IMVU and are still used to purchasing IMVU art. Since we started allowing OCs to be drawn and stuff it does make sense that we also allow art from other games similar to IMVU. Thanks so much for your suggestion!

Sat 11 Mar - 17:37
I hope one day gasr has events that aren't just traditional holidays
e.g. International womens day
international mens day
Black history month events
Eid
Hanukkah
Mental health week
I mean I get we can't have an event all the time but I feel they are limited to
new year, valentines, easter, halloween and Christmas. Maybe we could expand to involve some other important events
Sat 11 Mar - 20:14
@VICTIMISED That is true! I like those ideas! Idk why I'm picturing a men's international day, where the forum is full of mustaches..

You guys have great ideas!! But, sometimes the official moderators can't host them due to lack of space in the schedule or just too busy to host. But you guys can definitely host your own contests check it out here: http://www.gasrforum.com/t43603-must-read-how-to-host-a-contest
Sat 11 Mar - 20:16
@Angel LOL don't worry I imagined men with those one eye glasses in suits with twirly moustaches
Sat 18 Mar - 12:00
i feel like i should make a separate topic for this but...

i think that we should make gasr a bit more artist friendly, in the way that payment before starting working on a piece should be more common
too many buyers rely on the fact that if they wont like the art in the end, the artist can just sell it as a premade, so the buyer asks for art anyway out of curiosity ...
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next