Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Broken Profile Tables
April 12, 2017 #forum

Mar came across an issue where some of the member profile tables were broken. Click here to see if it effected you and how to fix it.

GASR Easter Egg Hunt
April 2, 2017 #event

Our annual Easter egg hunt is live again! Solve the clues and hunt for all of the eggs for a chance to win prizes. Click here to join.

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

Artist of the Moment

ISOW

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello everyone, I'm Soraia, I'm 22 years old and I'm working on a coffee shop. I really like to do some art and to be in GASR, but I think I still didn't find my style yet, hope you guys can help me with that! I actually started doing some art at 19 years, and I hope I can continue with that!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
53%
 53% [ 213 ]
No
13%
 13% [ 51 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 17 ]
Not Sure
16%
 16% [ 63 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
15%
 15% [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 404

Statistics

We have 18416 registered users
The newest registered user is YenseiAngel

Our users have posted a total of 185501 messages in 3022 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:19 pm
I hope you guys still have BunBun's awesome christmas banner, If not you should see if she saved it. I understand completely, I'd be so overwhelmed i'd be sweating if i had to go through that many apps AND be expected to do moderation + forum décor.

guess i was just a bit bummed that gasr wasn't as festive this halloween, But alls well! we still have other holidays! @D@
Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:54 pm
suggestion: do a theme for every birthday ;)
Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:48 pm
Oh I am such a poopface I didn't even think about people who didn't celebrate certain holidays. ;( Well I think two weeks would be better than a month, for that reason alone.
I don't know, I think it's fun to be festive and have a little change in design sometimes. But it is totally understandable that we haven't done anything like that, considering people's busy lives and the shortage of mods.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:12 am
@Diffendoofer wrote:
suggestion: do a theme for every birthday ;)

I was thinking something like this but not themes.

I think on the little announcements things under the gasr banner it should "Wishing all our GASR users who have a birthday to have a great one!" Or something.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:50 am
-

Last edited by Alexx on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:51 am
I thought Diffendoofer was joking and mocking all of us who want a theme every month, hahah. I don't think she's serious about having a different theme for everyone's b-day. hee
(If I'm wrong then oh well)
Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:15 am
-

Last edited by Alexx on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:02 am
Oh that's a good idea too!! Didn't even think about that.
I'm pretty sure GASR used to do that, but again, with everyone being so busy and the shortage of mods, it just hasn't been done.
I think snowflakes would look so pretty.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:35 am
-

Last edited by Alexx on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:44 am
oooo the sign just changed -stares-

oh god the grey has returned
Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:56 am
the form looks like it got smaller and squished.
Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:56 am
The forum is on a diet ok dont judge
Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:02 am
ANARCHY
CHAOS
THE CHILDREN ARE SCREAMING

no, changing up themes is a process
and everyone knows websites like to do their own thang and mess stuff up

paaatiencee
Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:32 am
-

Last edited by Alexx on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:39 am
It looks like when I updated the temporary theme Jen's beautiful sidebar code somehow broke.
Since this layout's only staying for like a couple of days it's really not the end of the world
You guys are so goddamn hard to please why do I even bother lol
I WANT A CUSTOM THEME
WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE WEBSITE

It's not my fault forumotion is literal garbage
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next