Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Broken Profile Tables
April 12, 2017 #forum

Mar came across an issue where some of the member profile tables were broken. Click here to see if it effected you and how to fix it.

GASR Easter Egg Hunt
April 2, 2017 #event

Our annual Easter egg hunt is live again! Solve the clues and hunt for all of the eggs for a chance to win prizes. Click here to join.

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

Artist of the Moment

ISOW

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello everyone, I'm Soraia, I'm 22 years old and I'm working on a coffee shop. I really like to do some art and to be in GASR, but I think I still didn't find my style yet, hope you guys can help me with that! I actually started doing some art at 19 years, and I hope I can continue with that!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
53%
 53% [ 200 ]
No
13%
 13% [ 49 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 15 ]
Not Sure
16%
 16% [ 60 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
15%
 15% [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 380

Statistics

We have 18379 registered users
The newest registered user is xNellz

Our users have posted a total of 183667 messages in 2987 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Mon 15 Aug - 15:50
Same is happening to me.

Sat 27 Aug - 21:59
Perhaps you could maybe make a night time GASR? Like you can have a switch between the light theme and a dark theme. I love GASR and the design, but I know some would like it if they could make the website darker.

Tue 30 Aug - 17:13
@Kelso
I was considering making two versions of GASR instead, like a light version (current theme) and a dark version, and anyone could toggle between the two. However, I think just adding a script for night time would be easier.

I'll think about it.
Tue 30 Aug - 21:08
ayyyy yay weee

Fri 9 Sep - 6:27
I have a suggestion:

Everytime I make a poll and it ends I can't delete it myself
so I have to bother a mod to delete it for me, while it would be easier if I could just delete it myself
maybe if that's possible to make a feature that allows us to delete our own polls

or if that's not possible maybe it's an idea to make a threat for people who want to delete their polls
Just like the threat delete/lock threat, but then a poll delete threat
(In case there already is such a threat, I think I must've missed it.. sorry! then just ignore this :p)

Fri 9 Sep - 6:38
@RazorCheeks I don't know exactly why users can't delete their own polls, but you wouldn't really be bothering the mods if you wanted it deleted, after all it's our job and obligation to do when we signed up for this. Now I think having a thread just for polls is a bit unnecessary because people rarely ask to have their polls deleted (I get requests every few months honestly) but I'm also pretty sure it wouldn't harm anyone if you requested to have your poll deleted in the lock and delete thread since we go through each thread anyway. Only thing that could happen would be having your thread be accidentally deleted by someone who misread/misunderstood what you wanted deleted, which is fixable, but having to bring it back would be a waste of time. So in that case I still think PMing an art shop mod is the safest and fastest option.

Fri 9 Sep - 7:39
So does this option not delete your poll after the set amount of days?

I am unavailable Thurs-Sat.  Please be patient if you've tagged me or sent me a PM.
Fri 9 Sep - 8:01
@Queen Nope. I don't know why either

Fri 9 Sep - 8:01
sigh

*adds to list of reasons why forumotion sucks*

I am unavailable Thurs-Sat.  Please be patient if you've tagged me or sent me a PM.
Sat 10 Sep - 11:29
@Mar wrote:
@RazorCheeks I don't know exactly why users can't delete their own polls, but you wouldn't really be bothering the mods if you wanted it deleted, after all it's our job and obligation to do when we signed up for this. Now I think having a thread just for polls is a bit unnecessary because people rarely ask to have their polls deleted (I get requests every few months honestly) but I'm also pretty sure it wouldn't harm anyone if you requested to have your poll deleted in the lock and delete thread since we go through each thread anyway. Only thing that could happen would be having your thread be accidentally deleted by someone who misread/misunderstood what you wanted deleted, which is fixable, but having to bring it back would be a waste of time. So in that case I still think PMing an art shop mod is the safest and fastest option.

Alright ;) I thought it was a thing that'd happen more often, but apperently not
Then I'll just keep on doing it the way I was doing
Thanks for the reply!
Sat 10 Sep - 20:00
Kelso wrote:
Perhaps you could maybe make a night time GASR? Like you can have a switch between the light theme and a dark theme. I love GASR and the design, but I know some would like it if they could make the website darker.

@Kelso
Implemented... kinda. Just look in the footer of the site and you'll see a little switch for the theme. I made the background dark to make it feel darker.

@Queen
Ya forumotion sucks but whateva
Sat 10 Sep - 20:03
@Diabolus
ooo I really like the dark version but I'm so use to the light version but YAY TY FOR DOING THAT <3

1 little thing though - this is what it looks like on my screen - the line isn't below :s

Mar ⭐ - Today at 2:59 PM
bitch your face is gonna roll better on the ground than kim rolls her eggs

Private Icon/Banner Orders: open
Sat 10 Sep - 20:11
@Fervent
Fixed
Thanks for pointing that out.
Administrative accounts have an additional link above that, so it skews the position of the button a little bit.
Sat 10 Sep - 20:13
@Diabolus No problem hun! :)
It looks perfect now <3

Mar ⭐ - Today at 2:59 PM
bitch your face is gonna roll better on the ground than kim rolls her eggs

Private Icon/Banner Orders: open
Sun 11 Sep - 7:40
@Diabolus

It looks great, thanks for looking into this. :-D
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next