Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Moderator Applications are OPEN
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

New Update on Forum Migration
May 23, 2017 #update

Alright guys, it's been a few weeks and we're here with another update on the progress of moving the forum. Click here to read the full report.

Artist of the Moment

Neptunus

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello there! My name is Cosmin and I'm a 15 years old teenager that lives in Romania. Art is one of my passions along with IMVU. I like creating art for others and for myself sometimes as well. I can't call myself a pro because I am not, but I can call myself an improving artist. I want to get to a level where I can be extremely proud of myself. I'll just have to wait and see.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
46%
 46% [ 358 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 91 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 32 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 136 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
21%
 21% [ 165 ]
Total Votes : 782

Statistics

We have 15281 registered users
The newest registered user is Karola

Our users have posted a total of 225003 messages in 3775 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next
Thu 19 May 2016 - 10:12
I think Jen once said that isn't possible but it's better if she confirms since I'm not sure. @Kelso

Thu 19 May 2016 - 10:20
Oh, it is. Maybe it's involved with the JS or something, but the help forum for Forumotion has a thread on it. It's pretty nifty.
Mon 23 May 2016 - 22:55
@diabolus noooo thats not actually the case...
ive been looking for someone to commission but ive been clicking on the same shops several times by accident (thinking that ive never visited them before)
just wanted to know if theres any way to block/sort out the shops that ive visited and arent really for me...
Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 8:47
I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but when I click the "You have a new pm" red bar it says "No such folder exist" ><
Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 8:50
@Zelda wrote:
I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but when I click the "You have a new pm" red bar it says "No such folder exist" ><

I second this..
Wed 29 Jun 2016 - 10:47
Photobucket is undergoing maintenance, so some images may appear broken around the forum.

Just informing you guys before someone runs in here crying.

Fri 1 Jul 2016 - 13:45
Hey I hope this is the right place for it (just registered ._.)
But I believe you have a bug in your code when it comes to registration

At least in Firefox the "agree" button for the terms and conditions didn't work
and I could only "pres" it because I copied the link from the code and past it directly in my link bar

Also the field where you have to input that weird letter number combination is the only one that isn't gray
Got a little bit confused before I noticed :)

Hope you can fix it before possible new members get frustrated <3
Mon 11 Jul 2016 - 14:53
@PiranhaPlantPrincess wrote:
Hey I hope this is the right place for it (just registered ._.)
But I believe you have a bug in your code when it comes to registration

At least in Firefox the "agree" button for the terms and conditions didn't work
and I could only "pres" it because I copied the link from the code and past it directly in my link bar

Also the field where you have to input that weird letter number combination is the only one that isn't gray
Got a little bit confused before I noticed :)

Hope you can fix it before possible new members get frustrated <3

I was about to make this comment as well! @diabolus I feel that you guys could be missing a great deal of new members because of this. I found the "accept" link to only work in chrome and it was a friend that helped me find the code box by pressing tab (I had no idea and would have just walked away). I assume most people won't bother to struggle through it as it's pretty confusing and tedious to download a browser you don't use just to sign up for a forum too.
Tue 12 Jul 2016 - 7:01
@PiranhaPlantPrincess @Hursa
I'm not sure why the button doesn't work in Firefox and only in Chrome. That button has been on my to-do list for a long time, but I haven't had any time to fix that. I promise to sort it out one day. I agree that we could be losing a lot of new members because of that.
Tue 12 Jul 2016 - 19:17
This is a little too early haha xD but will there be a secret santa kind of thingy this year? I only rejoined gasr a few months ago, so I don't know if there is any of that stuff during the holiday season Dx
Mon 18 Jul 2016 - 17:27
@VIETNAMESE

(Not sure if someone else answered you outside of the thread.)

Secret Santa and the Xmas Charities are more than likely going to remain permanent events during the holiday season.

Those are the only two I can think of off the top of my head that we've had multiple years since we opened.

Thu 4 Aug 2016 - 9:55
The OT looks so clean now. A++

Sat 6 Aug 2016 - 23:18
What is this?!?!?
Sun 14 Aug 2016 - 3:09
Oh. My. God.

Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 1:44
It may only be me, but for about a week or so, Youtube videos haven't worked on the forum.

I went to the music thread and a few homepages of members I know who have videos and they all look like this:

Page 29 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next