Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24602 registered users
The newest registered user is Hopes

Our users have posted a total of 1501657 messages in 29061 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Thu May 19, 2016 10:12 am
I think Jen once said that isn't possible but it's better if she confirms since I'm not sure. @Kelso

Thu May 19, 2016 10:20 am
Oh, it is. Maybe it's involved with the JS or something, but the help forum for Forumotion has a thread on it. It's pretty nifty.
Mon May 23, 2016 10:55 pm
@diabolus noooo thats not actually the case...
ive been looking for someone to commission but ive been clicking on the same shops several times by accident (thinking that ive never visited them before)
just wanted to know if theres any way to block/sort out the shops that ive visited and arent really for me...
Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:47 am
I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but when I click the "You have a new pm" red bar it says "No such folder exist" ><
Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:50 am
@Zelda wrote:
I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but when I click the "You have a new pm" red bar it says "No such folder exist" ><

I second this..
Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:47 am
Photobucket is undergoing maintenance, so some images may appear broken around the forum.

Just informing you guys before someone runs in here crying.
Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:45 pm
Hey I hope this is the right place for it (just registered ._.)
But I believe you have a bug in your code when it comes to registration

At least in Firefox the "agree" button for the terms and conditions didn't work
and I could only "pres" it because I copied the link from the code and past it directly in my link bar

Also the field where you have to input that weird letter number combination is the only one that isn't gray
Got a little bit confused before I noticed :)

Hope you can fix it before possible new members get frustrated <3
Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:53 pm
@PiranhaPlantPrincess wrote:
Hey I hope this is the right place for it (just registered ._.)
But I believe you have a bug in your code when it comes to registration

At least in Firefox the "agree" button for the terms and conditions didn't work
and I could only "pres" it because I copied the link from the code and past it directly in my link bar

Also the field where you have to input that weird letter number combination is the only one that isn't gray
Got a little bit confused before I noticed :)

Hope you can fix it before possible new members get frustrated <3

I was about to make this comment as well! @diabolus I feel that you guys could be missing a great deal of new members because of this. I found the "accept" link to only work in chrome and it was a friend that helped me find the code box by pressing tab (I had no idea and would have just walked away). I assume most people won't bother to struggle through it as it's pretty confusing and tedious to download a browser you don't use just to sign up for a forum too.
Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:01 am
@PiranhaPlantPrincess @Hursa
I'm not sure why the button doesn't work in Firefox and only in Chrome. That button has been on my to-do list for a long time, but I haven't had any time to fix that. I promise to sort it out one day. I agree that we could be losing a lot of new members because of that.

Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:17 pm
This is a little too early haha xD but will there be a secret santa kind of thingy this year? I only rejoined gasr a few months ago, so I don't know if there is any of that stuff during the holiday season Dx
Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:27 pm
@VIETNAMESE

(Not sure if someone else answered you outside of the thread.)

Secret Santa and the Xmas Charities are more than likely going to remain permanent events during the holiday season.

Those are the only two I can think of off the top of my head that we've had multiple years since we opened.
Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:55 am
The OT looks so clean now. A++
Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:18 pm
What is this?!?!?
Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:09 am
Oh. My. God.
Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:44 am
It may only be me, but for about a week or so, Youtube videos haven't worked on the forum.

I went to the music thread and a few homepages of members I know who have videos and they all look like this:

Today at 10:23 pm
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next