Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 18113 registered users
The newest registered user is Phi

Our users have posted a total of 167311 messages in 2903 subjects
Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
71%
 71% [ 22 ]
Remove Both
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
16%
 16% [ 5 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
10%
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
Thu 19 May - 4:12
I think Jen once said that isn't possible but it's better if she confirms since I'm not sure. @Kelso

Thu 19 May - 4:20
Oh, it is. Maybe it's involved with the JS or something, but the help forum for Forumotion has a thread on it. It's pretty nifty.
Mon 23 May - 16:55
@diabolus noooo thats not actually the case...
ive been looking for someone to commission but ive been clicking on the same shops several times by accident (thinking that ive never visited them before)
just wanted to know if theres any way to block/sort out the shops that ive visited and arent really for me...
Tue 7 Jun - 2:47
I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but when I click the "You have a new pm" red bar it says "No such folder exist" ><
Tue 7 Jun - 2:50
@Zelda wrote:
I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but when I click the "You have a new pm" red bar it says "No such folder exist" ><

I second this..
Wed 29 Jun - 4:47
Photobucket is undergoing maintenance, so some images may appear broken around the forum.

Just informing you guys before someone runs in here crying.

flower
Fri 1 Jul - 7:45
Hey I hope this is the right place for it (just registered ._.)
But I believe you have a bug in your code when it comes to registration

At least in Firefox the "agree" button for the terms and conditions didn't work
and I could only "pres" it because I copied the link from the code and past it directly in my link bar

Also the field where you have to input that weird letter number combination is the only one that isn't gray
Got a little bit confused before I noticed :)

Hope you can fix it before possible new members get frustrated <3
Mon 11 Jul - 8:53
@PiranhaPlantPrincess wrote:
Hey I hope this is the right place for it (just registered ._.)
But I believe you have a bug in your code when it comes to registration

At least in Firefox the "agree" button for the terms and conditions didn't work
and I could only "pres" it because I copied the link from the code and past it directly in my link bar

Also the field where you have to input that weird letter number combination is the only one that isn't gray
Got a little bit confused before I noticed :)

Hope you can fix it before possible new members get frustrated <3

I was about to make this comment as well! @diabolus I feel that you guys could be missing a great deal of new members because of this. I found the "accept" link to only work in chrome and it was a friend that helped me find the code box by pressing tab (I had no idea and would have just walked away). I assume most people won't bother to struggle through it as it's pretty confusing and tedious to download a browser you don't use just to sign up for a forum too.
Tue 12 Jul - 1:01
@PiranhaPlantPrincess @Hursa
I'm not sure why the button doesn't work in Firefox and only in Chrome. That button has been on my to-do list for a long time, but I haven't had any time to fix that. I promise to sort it out one day. I agree that we could be losing a lot of new members because of that.
Tue 12 Jul - 13:17
This is a little too early haha xD but will there be a secret santa kind of thingy this year? I only rejoined gasr a few months ago, so I don't know if there is any of that stuff during the holiday season Dx
Mon 18 Jul - 11:27
@VIETNAMESE

(Not sure if someone else answered you outside of the thread.)

Secret Santa and the Xmas Charities are more than likely going to remain permanent events during the holiday season.

Those are the only two I can think of off the top of my head that we've had multiple years since we opened.

flower
Thu 4 Aug - 3:55
The OT looks so clean now. A++

flower
Sat 6 Aug - 17:18
What is this?!?!?
Sat 13 Aug - 21:09
Oh. My. God.

flower
Mon 15 Aug - 19:44
It may only be me, but for about a week or so, Youtube videos haven't worked on the forum.

I went to the music thread and a few homepages of members I know who have videos and they all look like this:

flower
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next