Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25443 registered users
The newest registered user is kobraz

Our users have posted a total of 1536878 messages in 29661 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 12:06
Don't kill me for this, but... anyone consider the idea of making a separate subforum for all the screenie shops? I dislike browsing for artwork and constantly clicking on screenshot threads by mistake. Especially when they don't even label it (art, pixel art, icons, screenshots etc). Glancing at the first page of the premade forum right now, half are just screenshots threads of avis wearing items they don't even own or purchase. It's super annoying.
Thu 9 Oct 2014 - 15:23
Mmm yeah but the moment we start separating like that we'll have to make separate forums for paintings / icons etc etc

I think the ability to use the things on the side is our best option
This is something we've already considered in the past but decided against it

Fri 10 Oct 2014 - 22:07
@Fawna wrote:
We already have IMVU as a secondary chat, so having another chatting source like skype would probably be too much.

I don't really go on imvu, and skype seemed like a good idea to me since you can go on it on whatever device.

Theres a gasr facebook right?
Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 14:42
We have an official Facebook and Tumblr:

http://gasrforum.tumblr.com
https://www.facebook.com/GASRforum

The Facebook account has been inactive for a while, since the person who runs it no longer has the spare time.

Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 18:09
Why aren't we using the pumpkin gasr logo jen? where is the holiday spirit
Sat 11 Oct 2014 - 18:20
@Morgs wrote:
Why aren't we using the pumpkin gasr logo jen? where is the holiday spirit
Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 17:30
I'm not in charge of the graphics, and we only apply special themes when it is approximately 1 week before the holiday! In the past, we had people complain that the theme was up way too early.

Sun 12 Oct 2014 - 18:11
personally i think it should be put up the month of the holiday so that it helps get everyone into the spirit.
Wed 29 Oct 2014 - 17:54
Dearest wrote:
personally i think it should be put up the month of the holiday so that it helps get everyone into the spirit.

I definitely agree with this. I think it'd be a good idea to get everyone into the spirit during the month of the holiday.
Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 3:23
Like, halloween's tomorrow and the banner hasn't moved an inch.
Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 3:58
I don't celebrate Halloween, and seeing it literally every where for a whole month is very annoying.. I'm sure other people might agree as well. But I know that a lot of people do celebrate it, and I think 2 weeks should be the maximum for themes on the forum.. just so its not so in-your-face to the people who don't celebrate it if that makes sense.
Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 4:03
Trust me, we did that. We used to have the themes up for one month, but then people were complaining about it being too long. That's why we changed it to one week.

I've been busy with studying for five million exams during this month, so updating the theme didn't even pop into my mind. Sorry guys! I'm trying to make some minor changes to the theme to make us look somewhat ready for Halloween. D8

Also, that awkward moment when one of your ex-moderators has all of the theme graphics for GASR...

Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 4:05
keep it grey for my poor eyes okay
Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 4:55
Like to be honest we haven't been doing as many themes as we used to be for special months (cause before we never had up the "default" gasr style lolzz)

If the moderator team wasn't really busy getting more moderators (and reading through 50+ applications) I would say the theme would be a bit higher on the priority list...

We've lost a lot of our moderators who used to update the stuff for the theme (Katelyn, Reini etc)

I was going to do something but again I've been really busy with getting new moderators and for the majority of this month I have been away on vacation as well.

We'll definitely have something up for christmas (and longer) since we won't be stretched so thin I /hope/.

Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 5:01
I volunteer to be sign changer LOL as long as the background can be dark versions of things. A forest green mix for Christmas?
Today at 14:12
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next