Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

St. Patrick's Day Emote Contest
Mar 3, 2017 #event

Ireland’s national holiday tradition includes a chance to ponder and celebrate what it means to be Irish, wearing green, drinking Irish ale, and looking for leprechauns! Click here to join. The deadline to enter is March 17.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
71%
 71% [ 55 ]
Remove Both
4%
 4% [ 3 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
19%
 19% [ 15 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
5%
 5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 77

Statistics

We have 18122 registered users
The newest registered user is monya

Our users have posted a total of 167800 messages in 2906 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:06 am
Don't kill me for this, but... anyone consider the idea of making a separate subforum for all the screenie shops? I dislike browsing for artwork and constantly clicking on screenshot threads by mistake. Especially when they don't even label it (art, pixel art, icons, screenshots etc). Glancing at the first page of the premade forum right now, half are just screenshots threads of avis wearing items they don't even own or purchase. It's super annoying.
Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:23 pm
Mmm yeah but the moment we start separating like that we'll have to make separate forums for paintings / icons etc etc

I think the ability to use the things on the side is our best option
This is something we've already considered in the past but decided against it
Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:07 pm
@Fawna wrote:
We already have IMVU as a secondary chat, so having another chatting source like skype would probably be too much.

I don't really go on imvu, and skype seemed like a good idea to me since you can go on it on whatever device.

Theres a gasr facebook right?
Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:42 am
We have an official Facebook and Tumblr:

http://gasrforum.tumblr.com
https://www.facebook.com/GASRforum

The Facebook account has been inactive for a while, since the person who runs it no longer has the spare time.
Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:09 pm
Why aren't we using the pumpkin gasr logo jen? where is the holiday spirit
Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:20 pm
@Morgs wrote:
Why aren't we using the pumpkin gasr logo jen? where is the holiday spirit
Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:30 pm
I'm not in charge of the graphics, and we only apply special themes when it is approximately 1 week before the holiday! In the past, we had people complain that the theme was up way too early.
Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:11 pm
personally i think it should be put up the month of the holiday so that it helps get everyone into the spirit.
Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:54 pm
Dearest wrote:
personally i think it should be put up the month of the holiday so that it helps get everyone into the spirit.

I definitely agree with this. I think it'd be a good idea to get everyone into the spirit during the month of the holiday.
Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:23 am
Like, halloween's tomorrow and the banner hasn't moved an inch.
Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:58 am
I don't celebrate Halloween, and seeing it literally every where for a whole month is very annoying.. I'm sure other people might agree as well. But I know that a lot of people do celebrate it, and I think 2 weeks should be the maximum for themes on the forum.. just so its not so in-your-face to the people who don't celebrate it if that makes sense.
Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:03 am
Trust me, we did that. We used to have the themes up for one month, but then people were complaining about it being too long. That's why we changed it to one week.

I've been busy with studying for five million exams during this month, so updating the theme didn't even pop into my mind. Sorry guys! I'm trying to make some minor changes to the theme to make us look somewhat ready for Halloween. D8

Also, that awkward moment when one of your ex-moderators has all of the theme graphics for GASR...
Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:05 am
keep it grey for my poor eyes okay
Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:55 am
Like to be honest we haven't been doing as many themes as we used to be for special months (cause before we never had up the "default" gasr style lolzz)

If the moderator team wasn't really busy getting more moderators (and reading through 50+ applications) I would say the theme would be a bit higher on the priority list...

We've lost a lot of our moderators who used to update the stuff for the theme (Katelyn, Reini etc)

I was going to do something but again I've been really busy with getting new moderators and for the majority of this month I have been away on vacation as well.

We'll definitely have something up for christmas (and longer) since we won't be stretched so thin I /hope/.
Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:01 am
I volunteer to be sign changer LOL as long as the background can be dark versions of things. A forest green mix for Christmas?
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next