Home2EventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

Statistics

We have 9570 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 15096 messages in 450 subjects

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:03 pm
@Nox
ah i see. sorry ;o; i must have misinterpreted your first message.
but i understand now and i do feel the importance of it.

hopefully the stuff the mod team has in plan can help out with problemslike this. if it doesn't seem to, we can definitely work on something that the community feels would help better.
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:41 pm
another quick question...
do the mods verify if the artists have been paid before deleting an old topic in the request area?
Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:05 pm
No, we don't. That's between you and the artist. If you don't get paid and the person takes/uses the artwork, you should report them to a moderator.

The threads aren't permanently deleted. They're moved to the basket which is basically a giant trash can for GASR. We save the info for about a year just in case there are complications.
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:26 am
Who is responsible for the OT section? I find it quite bothersome that people often forget to post their drawing in the "draw the person above you" thread. (Or forget to draw the person above you) I wanted to know if there are any consequences for people who don't.
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:36 am
@Aneta As per the announcement posts / rules in the first of the DTPAY thread. I'd assume you'd just have contact the admins Mar or Mattie or possibly the Global moderators.

As indicated, the thread was monitored by Krist, Bedlam, Mar, and Mattie. But Krist and Bedlam have stepped down from the staff team and I'm not sure if any of the other staff members have stepped up to look over that thread.

However, there are consequences for "excessive" misses in the DTPAY thread. (i.e. people could be abusing it to get free art without actually contributing, etc). So if you notice someone who "forgets" quite often. I'd recommend messaging the admin staff about it so they can look into it.
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:41 am
@Aneta

We're on it now. And yes, there are consequences for excessive misses. If someone misses to post their drawing for too many times, they will eventually get banned from the thread and even from the OT itself in some cases.
Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:38 pm
So this isn't really a suggestion to improve the forum or anything like that, I just kind of think it's something that people need to be reminded of. I'm not sure if a lot of people have heard about it? But about a month ago an animator who worked on Naruto and Bleach, Kazunori Mizuno, passed away due to overworking. Maybe just reminders telling people to take breaks every now and then? Something of that sort. A lot of people glorify the "always work, never take any sort of break" kind of thing.
Wed May 03, 2017 7:31 pm
I think that it would be a really good idea to be able to choose if we want to receive emails for replies in specific shops like our own. That would be really helpful since if you are following a lot of shops you might get lost in the notifications.
Fri May 05, 2017 2:21 pm
Really digging this space theme. flower
Fri May 05, 2017 7:48 pm
Thanks babe.

It's about to go bye bye soon tho. ;( It was in honor of space day for may 5.
Fri May 05, 2017 10:56 pm
Damn, it's actually one of my favorites. :( It was a great idea tho.
Fri May 05, 2017 11:43 pm
It's okay. We might have some plans to spruce the place up a little bit instead of reverting to the same boring header as before.

Fri May 05, 2017 11:47 pm
hee
Tue May 09, 2017 2:31 am
hi im back for a hot minute lol
(I havent read threw every page so things i say might have been said already )

Something that may work in the new gasr is
a private block list like facebook etc. Gasr does try to b all inclusive but sometimes it is to much
ie ppl backing out of auc/adopts/premade designs. Finished coms being not paid for but being stolen for off site use etc.

Having a private block list like foes; but if you put them in foes they cannot post/pm you. they can fully see what you are doing in some cases like da but thats upto the site creators. This also can help users from being scammed or harass etc and cant always rely on a mod (time differences etc)

Also setting up bots for each section; to flag a multiple posts. This can be more background then anything.
ie harrassment bullying multiple backing outs. So it collects data and sends it off to a mod so it can save mods time and effort

Also being able to have a chatbox inbox situation would be nice; were you can see the messages above instead of bellow and being able to collapse them.

thats all i can think of that might be a nice thing to have; do not know how possible these are tho ;v;
Wed May 10, 2017 2:47 am
One (kinda dumb) suggestion. Is it possible to make it to where you can "unheart" someone's post? I accidentally heart-ed a post on here, which isn't a big deal. I just couldn't undo it. Sad days. :(
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next