Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24602 registered users
The newest registered user is Hopes

Our users have posted a total of 1501655 messages in 29061 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:37 pm
As we have promised, we've done some major spring cleaning throughout the GASR forums~

Here's a summary of some of the changes!

* A massive update in our forum rules.
Bedlam and Alexia have been hard at work re-writing and clarifying all of our forum rules.
We have created a brand new subforum for them as well.

They will no longer be sticked at the top of subforums like they were in the past.
ALL of the rules are in this one place!

It is suggested that every member should re-read all of the forum rules here:
http://www.gasrforum.com/f24-forum-rules

* Asking for "first free" is no longer permitted anywhere on the forum
Due to the feedback we have received, asking for first free is no longer permitted. We will be issuing forum warnings for anyone who asks for first free.

Therefore, after this point on if you see someone asking for first free please contact a moderator.

* Creating Threads for posting your "livestream updates" in the custom shop is no longer permitted.
We feel this clogs up the forum and is incredibly unnecessary.
Instead, there is a sticky where you can post if you're currently online in livestream here:
http://www.gasrforum.com/t26230-livestreams-join-me

Or if you don't want to do that, you may also post in your shop instead~

We feel this will benefit everyone more.
We will also be locking any thread that was solely for livestream and delete them.

* Removal of the Technical Issues Subforum
Since this part of the forum is no longer as cluttered as it used to be, we will be removing the technical issues subforum.

Instead, you may post your technical issues in this sticky in the helpforum:
http://www.gasrforum.com/t26228-technical-issues

* New Subforum: for Rules other important forum stuff
In this forum, there will be our forum rules as well other useful forum information such as GASR 101 (the forum basics), how to get AP, how to donate to the forum etc.
This makes things easier for members to find the information they need~

Click here to check it out!
http://www.gasrforum.com/f24-forum-rules-and-other-important-information

* Updated Guide on Pricing and Critiquing
Alexia has graciously made an updated / improved guide on how to decide the price for your art~

Click here to read:
http://www.gasrforum.com/t26221-pricing-guide

* All "important" stickies have been re-posted on the administrator account.
This is why if you favourited some "important" GASR threads (delete your thread / change your name / etc) the link will now be broken.

The threads will be posted in the same spot, so you just need to find them and re-add them to your favourites.

PLEASE NOTE, all the moderators have helped us create these threads and it's just not the administrators doing so.

* Ashen is no longer a moderator and Artist of the Moment is on hiatus.
Unfortunately, due to real life commitments, Ashen has had to step down as a moderator.
We're also putting "artist of the moment" on a temporary hiatus until we can find someone new to update it.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:22 pm
Rond approve of this.
Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:54 pm
who the fks rond  sketch 
Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:15 pm
I'm glad that the rules have been redone, I hope this fixes alot of the complaints.
Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Last edited by mishu on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:33 pm
This question may be covered elsewhere and I've overlooked it but, are True Artist badge forms being taken again yet or...??

Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:38 pm
Minah wrote:
This question may be covered elsewhere and I've overlooked it but, are True Artist badge forms being taken again yet or...??

In 2-3 days once I read things over and update the thread accordingly :D
Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:37 pm
@cartoono wrote:
who the fks rond  sketch 

Your ex's boyfriend hue.
Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:57 pm
i love that first free is no longer permitted. YEAAAS
Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:41 pm
sketch why is First free of greatest concern?
The critique and pricing guide is vital and has been needed long since. I think it deserves a mention and abit more attention, no? I hope everyone takes atleast one long look at it.
Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:51 am
Concorvo wrote:
sketch why is First free of greatest concern?
The critique and pricing guide is vital and has been needed long since. I think it deserves a mention and abit more attention, no? I hope everyone takes atleast one long look at it.

I completely agree.
Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:52 pm
As long as I get to Derp around :)
Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:20 am
Totally agree with banishing the asking for "first free"

It just makes it awkward for the artist.

IF the artist is happy to make the first one free, they can decide and announce it for themselves. It's greedy to ask.
Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:04 am
umm hello
'm new here and how to find post ? plss help me i need it
   I lav you dis cry   noo  flattered     
Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:07 pm
; w ; Nice new rules ~
Today at 8:21 pm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next