Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25375 registered users
The newest registered user is shiri

Our users have posted a total of 1533907 messages in 29623 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 pm
As we have promised, we've done some major spring cleaning throughout the GASR forums~

Here's a summary of some of the changes!

* A massive update in our forum rules.
Bedlam and Alexia have been hard at work re-writing and clarifying all of our forum rules.
We have created a brand new subforum for them as well.

They will no longer be sticked at the top of subforums like they were in the past.
ALL of the rules are in this one place!

It is suggested that every member should re-read all of the forum rules here:
http://www.gasrforum.com/f24-forum-rules

* Asking for "first free" is no longer permitted anywhere on the forum
Due to the feedback we have received, asking for first free is no longer permitted. We will be issuing forum warnings for anyone who asks for first free.

Therefore, after this point on if you see someone asking for first free please contact a moderator.

* Creating Threads for posting your "livestream updates" in the custom shop is no longer permitted.
We feel this clogs up the forum and is incredibly unnecessary.
Instead, there is a sticky where you can post if you're currently online in livestream here:
http://www.gasrforum.com/t26230-livestreams-join-me

Or if you don't want to do that, you may also post in your shop instead~

We feel this will benefit everyone more.
We will also be locking any thread that was solely for livestream and delete them.

* Removal of the Technical Issues Subforum
Since this part of the forum is no longer as cluttered as it used to be, we will be removing the technical issues subforum.

Instead, you may post your technical issues in this sticky in the helpforum:
http://www.gasrforum.com/t26228-technical-issues

* New Subforum: for Rules other important forum stuff
In this forum, there will be our forum rules as well other useful forum information such as GASR 101 (the forum basics), how to get AP, how to donate to the forum etc.
This makes things easier for members to find the information they need~

Click here to check it out!
http://www.gasrforum.com/f24-forum-rules-and-other-important-information

* Updated Guide on Pricing and Critiquing
Alexia has graciously made an updated / improved guide on how to decide the price for your art~

Click here to read:
http://www.gasrforum.com/t26221-pricing-guide

* All "important" stickies have been re-posted on the administrator account.
This is why if you favourited some "important" GASR threads (delete your thread / change your name / etc) the link will now be broken.

The threads will be posted in the same spot, so you just need to find them and re-add them to your favourites.

PLEASE NOTE, all the moderators have helped us create these threads and it's just not the administrators doing so.

* Ashen is no longer a moderator and Artist of the Moment is on hiatus.
Unfortunately, due to real life commitments, Ashen has had to step down as a moderator.
We're also putting "artist of the moment" on a temporary hiatus until we can find someone new to update it.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:22 am
Rond approve of this.
Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:54 pm
who the fks rond  sketch 
Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:15 pm
I'm glad that the rules have been redone, I hope this fixes alot of the complaints.
Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Last edited by mishu on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:33 pm
This question may be covered elsewhere and I've overlooked it but, are True Artist badge forms being taken again yet or...??

Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:38 pm
Minah wrote:
This question may be covered elsewhere and I've overlooked it but, are True Artist badge forms being taken again yet or...??

In 2-3 days once I read things over and update the thread accordingly :D
Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:37 pm
@cartoono wrote:
who the fks rond  sketch 

Your ex's boyfriend hue.
Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:57 pm
i love that first free is no longer permitted. YEAAAS
Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:41 pm
sketch why is First free of greatest concern?
The critique and pricing guide is vital and has been needed long since. I think it deserves a mention and abit more attention, no? I hope everyone takes atleast one long look at it.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 pm
Concorvo wrote:
sketch why is First free of greatest concern?
The critique and pricing guide is vital and has been needed long since. I think it deserves a mention and abit more attention, no? I hope everyone takes atleast one long look at it.

I completely agree.
Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:52 am
As long as I get to Derp around :)
Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:20 am
Totally agree with banishing the asking for "first free"

It just makes it awkward for the artist.

IF the artist is happy to make the first one free, they can decide and announce it for themselves. It's greedy to ask.
Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:04 am
umm hello
'm new here and how to find post ? plss help me i need it
   I lav you dis cry   noo  flattered     
Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:07 pm
; w ; Nice new rules ~
Today at 12:55 pm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next