Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Moderators Needed
Feb 19, 2017 #moderators

We are in need of new moderators! Applications are open for a Contest Mod and Technician. Click here for more information. The deadline to send applications is March 4.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Artist of the Moment

GUROE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi, I'm Kori. I joined GASR in 2014 and have grown to love the community and people here. I'm a self taught hobby artist but I've liked to draw and paint ever since I can remember. I didn't get into using a tablet till a few years ago- and I love it. My family has always been a really big supporter in whatever I do, so I hope to continue and make it a more serious thing. I believe there's always room for me to improve so that's what I plan to do.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25976 registered users
The newest registered user is HuntingForEXP

Our users have posted a total of 1557568 messages in 30060 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Sat 10 May 2014 - 19:20
All I need is the contributor badge. ♥

Thank you ladies!
Sat 10 May 2014 - 20:10
I got my AP one. But if I need to fill in form for true artist badge again, I wouldn't mind refilling that form
Sat 10 May 2014 - 20:14
Can I get the AP badge please?
Sat 10 May 2014 - 20:34
@Chlosie, @Lame: Please read this to receive access to the AP forum on GASR and to receive the AP badge: http://www.gasrforum.com/t9939-an-ap-forum-is-now-here

DreamHY wrote:
I got my AP one. But if I need to fill in form for true artist badge again, I wouldn't mind refilling that form
If you already have the Authentic Artist badge on IMVU, then there is no need to refill the application. Just place the AA badge on your avatar card on IMVU, and I will update your profile. If you don't have the AA badge on IMVU, then I guess you'll have to apply for it.
Sat 10 May 2014 - 20:38
TurtleTrainer wrote:
@Chlosie, @Lame: Please read this to receive access to the AP forum on GASR and to receive the AP badge: http://www.gasrforum.com/t9939-an-ap-forum-is-now-here

DreamHY wrote:
If you already have the Authentic Artist badge on IMVU, then there is no need to refill the application. Just place the AA badge on your avatar card on IMVU, and I will update your profile. If you don't have the AA badge on IMVU, then I guess you'll have to apply for it.

Thank you very much. Will do asap.
Sat 10 May 2014 - 21:48
can i have the true artist badge? ;3
Sat 10 May 2014 - 22:28
^ I'm pretty sure you can only ask if you've gone though the verification process.
Sat 10 May 2014 - 23:26
I had both the authentic artist badge and contributor badge.~
Might be under Summieedoodle?
Sun 11 May 2014 - 0:27
I don't think I have any ○ O ○
Sun 11 May 2014 - 1:09
I don't have the ap badge yet and I don't have the contributor badge.
Sun 11 May 2014 - 1:48
I'm missing the AA badge, I assume it's from my name change from Jabot to Labret. c=

Edit: Thank you. <3

Last edited by Labret on Sun 11 May 2014 - 3:21; edited 1 time in total
Sun 11 May 2014 - 2:03
sadly that's the bad part. I applied for the AA badge here. when I tried applying on IMVU, the page no longer exist (on my window when I open page)
Sun 11 May 2014 - 2:46
@Carly - you do have the AP badge.
(it's the text under your DP that says AP)

As for the contributor badge you have to donate to the forum to receive it.
http://www.gasrforum.com/t13026-donate-for-the-gasr-to-keep-it-ad-free

If you donated recently, Kate will update it as soon as she gets the chance.

@DreamHY - yeah the badge mostly exists here now (not on IMVU)

Check out this page and if you need any help re-applying let me know c:
http://www.gasrforum.com/t13028-authentic-artists-badge-how-to-earn-it

@BORED808MUCH - http://www.gasrforum.com/t13028-authentic-artists-badge-how-to-earn-it

REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY TO UPDATE BADGES YOU ALREADY HAD BEFORE
If you have not yet earned them, please don't post here they will automatically update when you go through the process.

Thankkksss

Kinda feeling like a broken record over here.

+ everyone else has been updated.

Sun 11 May 2014 - 12:01
I'm only missing the contributor badge.
Sun 11 May 2014 - 12:38
love the update!
may i have the contributor badge, please?

thanks so much~

Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next