Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

Tarte

Visit my shop View my bio

I have been an artist on gasr for almost 5 years now, It took me so long to get to where I am now, and I am still learning. I'm currently a intern for makeup, still in school and have a part time job. Art has always been apart of my heart and it always was that "stress reliever" whenever i needed it. I have been into arts since the 5th grade once I started to draw on pencil and paper, and in 8th grade I found digital art and the amazing art of makeup. When I grew older, I found that art was all about me and I wanted to succeed in it. Many friends supported me in trying to work harder, many people helped me get to where I am now. Without art, I have no clue what id be doing. I enjoy seeing people's faces light up after I finish a piece or after im done beautifying their "imperfections". THAT inspires me.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24683 registered users
The newest registered user is Urge

Our users have posted a total of 1505874 messages in 29132 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should we add the toolbar?
Yes - but spend the ~$9 a month to remove the forumotion logo
37%
 37% [ 54 ]
Yes - but the way the tool bar is now is fine
37%
 37% [ 55 ]
No
26%
 26% [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 147

Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:34 am
+ I dont know how the originall chatbox works either.
Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:43 am
what links are ugly???
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:03 am
LOL. I'm confused at the ugly links. What links?
Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:14 am
@Pugs
@Lawl

These were the ugly links:

TurtleTrainer figured out how to remove them, now the payments would go towards removing the forumotion logo & search. :)
Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:17 am
Maybe you guys should keep the Search on the toolbar?
That way the one on the website can be removed to make space for other links in the future.

^ the one I mean

I tested them out and they both work the same way, so why not?
Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:20 am
The only issue I can find with that is I use the 'Advanced Search' a lot and I can't seem to find a way to do that through the toolbar.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:23 am
Do you mean this page here? http://prntscr.com/37g805
Typing the space key in the toolbar's Search links to the same page.
Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:24 am
aah those would have been annoying, I like the new tool bar tho.   
Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:25 am

Clever you ~

Then ye I agree with you keep the search bar 8D
Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:02 am
The toolbar is pretty helpful, I say keep!
Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:09 am
I did notice though do we get a notification each time someone writes in a topic we watch?
Because I watch a lot (incase slots opening in a custom shop, premade shops, etc.) And when people chit-chat in a shop we're watching it's going to give us a notification every time?
Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:14 am
you can opt out of gets the gasr message thing if you don't want a pop up for every post in a shop you're watching. if you dunno how to turn that off (of this works)

Profile > Notifications > A new post in a watched topic = Uncheck the option for In the Toolbar.
Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:19 am
I'm not an overly big fan of it but that's only because I'm on an iPod and it pops up and annoys me by stretching every page to fit the tool bar.
But I bet in a computer it's great so I say keep it xD
Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:53 am
@katelyn seeing as how we are already struggling financially to keep up with gasr not only for things for forummotion but things like contests and the like aswell, I think further customization of the toolbar would not be in talks unless gasr decides to donate more;;

not saying they havent but the number of donations recieved have slowed a ot compared to when we first opened that donation thread, and it's not really donation money that will be going to the toolbar, more like our own.

IDK

seeing the corrected price now, like is it really worth it for the little customization options it offers? Like it's ok as it is now 3:

TIE UP A RIBBON

Son Dongwoon my beautiful angel baby son that blows up cars that I love
twittertumblrDA

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:54 am
Ugh, not this hideous thing again. It just looks like an add-on for Chrome that shrinks the window. Any way individual users can perma-disable it? Yes, I did click the little arrow but I don't know how long that will last.

Can I please have an explanation of how the notifications are different from what we already have? I only have the report log (staff only can see this) to pop up and I think I blocked it after awhile. You can set these to pop up instantly (on top of e-mail notifications which if you have a smart phone with your e-mail linked you're getting notifications instantly). That can be done for PMs, watching topics, friend requests, report log, etc. All that jazz this thing can do and it's not near as ugly.

I feel like we're finding all these features we can add to GASR and just doing them because we can. The tagging feature is a tag buggy but I admit it is helpful when it's not bugged, I was pretty indifferent to that.

But right now it's just his massive gray rectangle that I see no point in.
I'm always the anti-change mod it seems but really, what benefits are we getting? What is new and makes this a must-have that we don't already have? I read the IM thing but it seems that was only an idea and not something we can actually do? Don't we already have that though (PM)?

+ It does indeed mess up on mobile. I saw it this morning and thought 'Oh great what is this thing that's now stretching the window' thinking is was something forumotion automatically did
Today at 12:56 am
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next