Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Moderators Needed
Feb 19, 2017 #moderators

We are in need of new moderators! Applications are open for a Contest Mod and Technician. Click here for more information. The deadline to send applications is March 4.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Artist of the Moment

GUROE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi, I'm Kori. I joined GASR in 2014 and have grown to love the community and people here. I'm a self taught hobby artist but I've liked to draw and paint ever since I can remember. I didn't get into using a tablet till a few years ago- and I love it. My family has always been a really big supporter in whatever I do, so I hope to continue and make it a more serious thing. I believe there's always room for me to improve so that's what I plan to do.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS






Statistics

We have 25880 registered users
The newest registered user is Emancipate

Our users have posted a total of 1553636 messages in 29978 subjects

GASR Time


Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Should we add the toolbar?
Yes - but spend the ~$9 a month to remove the forumotion logo
37%
 37% [ 54 ]
Yes - but the way the tool bar is now is fine
37%
 37% [ 55 ]
No
26%
 26% [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 147
 

Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:39 pm
Jailed wrote:
Well if you do make the toolbar a forever thing, would giving credits say 9k for the 9$(probably  not accurate) be like paying the 9$? I mean I would do it just cause I don't have paypal or anything else of that nature.

My origanl vote was not to pay,but NOW..I do however like it the toolbar. :) Its a good idea for those who just don't check their email or "topics being watched" section frequently. Much easier to keep up with. Do however wish it didn't blend in as much to the site, could be a little darker color if possible.

It is a monthly fee of $9 and that makes it about 25K per month.
The version we have up is the free version~ (just so there's no confusion)

if we pay we'd be able to remove the forumotion logo


I also found a javascript where you can add people who won't be able to see the toolbar.
I guess that would work for people who want it disabled permanently.

_________________________
Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:32 pm
@Bedlam wrote:
I also found a javascript where you can add people who won't be able to see the toolbar.
I guess that would work for people who want it disabled permanently.

That's cool, but does it give users an option to like show/hide the toolbar, or do you have to go in and type
names individually when someone says they don't want to see it? If it's the latter, seems like a lot of extra
work not necessarily needed considering majority want the toolbar.

I mean we already know a handful of people who are gonna want it disabled as soon as it's made permanent
because they always find a  reason to shit on this place sketch but I mean if every website/forum tried to
cater to every last single individual rather majority



imo
Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:15 pm
@Seriously wrote:
@Bedlam wrote:
I also found a javascript where you can add people who won't be able to see the toolbar.
I guess that would work for people who want it disabled permanently.

That's cool, but does it give users an option to like show/hide the toolbar, or do you have to go in and type
names individually when someone says they don't want to see it?  If it's the latter, seems like a lot of extra
work not necessarily needed considering majority want the toolbar.  

I mean we already know a handful of people who are gonna want it disabled as soon as it's made permanent
because they always find a  reason to shit on this place :sketch:but I mean if every website/forum tried to
cater to every last single individual rather majority



imo

No unfortunately we'd have to type names individually
 Not sure if want 

Users being able to toggle it on and off is the "disabling" method.

_________________________
Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:17 am
I'd be one of the people who would want it disabled hahah, I find the toolbar ridiculously annoying.  I\'m serious 
Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:01 pm
It'll take some getting used to, but I quite like et! :D
Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:51 pm
@Astronomy wrote:
I'd be one of the people who would want it disabled hahah, I find the toolbar ridiculously annoying.  I\'m serious 
Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:03 am
ALRIGHT, IT HAS BEEN A WEEK OF TESTING AND THE MAJORITY OF YOU WANT THE TOOLBAR.

Therefore, it's here to stay.
Since it was pretty much split evenly on whether or not we should spend the $9... I'm going to say since we are short on donations that we shouldn't splurge the money at this time.

HOWEVER, if you are interested in it, you should definitely consider donating.

EVERY. CREDIT. HELPS.

Thanks guys!

- Bedlam

_________________________
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9