Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24643 registered users
The newest registered user is SinfullyBeats

Our users have posted a total of 1504022 messages in 29106 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should we add the toolbar?
Yes - but spend the ~$9 a month to remove the forumotion logo
37%
 37% [ 54 ]
Yes - but the way the tool bar is now is fine
37%
 37% [ 55 ]
No
26%
 26% [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 147

Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:00 pm
@ShedotCom wrote:
As mentioned before... (by Renleixa) I would love it if it said which thread someone have been posting in. It would be helpful! Otherwise I love the toolbar feature :]

hover over the "in a watched topic" and it'll show > http://prntscr.com/387ohf
sry if u totally already knew that LOL

but i suppose if would be nice to have the thread title actually listed instead of watched topic if possible
then again you guys were saying the changes available were limited..
Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:23 pm
On another note, sometimes I don't see when I have a PM because I have pop-ups blocked so it's nice to kind of get a little message in the corner.

I originally voted to keep it and pay - but I've changed my mind to that we should keep the free version mainly because if the adds annoy anyone too much you can get the Adblock pro extension for free which just removes them and take two seconds of your time to download. It's like having the proper toolbar without paying. Although I find it annoying how you have to click the 'notifications' button to close them instead of being able to click anywhere in the window - but that'll just take a bit of getting used to.
Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:36 pm
@Pae wrote:
@ShedotCom wrote:
As mentioned before... (by Renleixa) I would love it if it said which thread someone have been posting in. It would be helpful! Otherwise I love the toolbar feature :]

hover over the "in a watched topic" and it'll show > http://prntscr.com/387ohf
sry if u totally already knew that LOL

but i suppose if would be nice to have the thread title actually listed instead of watched topic if possible
then again you guys were saying the changes available were limited..

No I 100% agree with this and it's definitely something I want to look into fixing / changing

I'm not sure if there's a java code to fix this (cause there isn't a direct way to change it through the forumotion default settings)
We'll have to see.

Last edited by Bedlam on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:55 pm
If we end up being able to change that, it's be super helpful. xD
But yeah, I've just been hovering over the link as well, honestly if I couldn't even do that I probably wouldn't want the toolbar.
Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:06 pm
I've stumped the great wizardly Bedlam.   
Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:06 pm
Lawl wrote:
I've stumped the great wizardly Bedlam.   

There should be an award for that

Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:10 pm
Achievement Unlocked
"Wizar-What?"
You successfully stumped the Magical Bedlam.
Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:56 pm
i liek i liek
Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 pm
So I did some digging.
And it appears we can't.. fix the topic notification thing D;

Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:32 pm
Hm, it would have been cool if it were possible. ;A;

Last edited by TelekineticDeer on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:35 pm
@Bedlam wrote:
So I did some digging.
And it appears we can't.. fix the topic notification thing D;

well at least we can see the topic by hovering i suppose
Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:41 am
Ok I'm a little confused.  

So, if we just keep the default as is right now, would you still be able to customize all the cool
stuff you listed under "Also, this is what we would be able to customize if we spent the money."
but have to keep the Forumotion logo??

Or can you only have that customization if you pay the fee?
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:31 am
@Seriously wrote:
Ok I'm a little confused.  

So, if we just keep the default as is right now, would you still be able to customize all the cool
stuff you listed under "Also, this is what we would be able to customize if we spent the money."
but have to keep the Forumotion logo??

Or can you only have that customization if you pay the fee?

No payment: What it is now; we can't remove the forumotion logo.

Payment: We can remove the forumotion logo and put GASR's logo instead or just have no logo at all, and change icons I guess? (I can't see the admin settings for it so just going off what Kate put.)

Essentially though, if we pay it's purely for cosmetic reasons, nothing else as far as I can see.
Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:36 am
Oh, alright.  @D@ 

I was just wondering because I see people voting for the toolbar as is majority
and I thought that was weird because usually everyone whines about anything
that doesn't look good. /aiming at the forumotion logo/

I voted for the spend the ~$9 a month to remove the forumotion logo cause go
big or go home.   
Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:32 am
Well if you do make the toolbar a forever thing, would giving credits say 9k for the 9$(probably  not accurate) be like paying the 9$? I mean I would do it just cause I don't have paypal or anything else of that nature.

My origanl vote was not to pay,but NOW..I do however like it the toolbar. :) Its a good idea for those who just don't check their email or "topics being watched" section frequently. Much easier to keep up with. Do however wish it didn't blend in as much to the site, could be a little darker color if possible.
Today at 1:17 pm
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next