Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

Tarte

Visit my shop View my bio

I have been an artist on gasr for almost 5 years now, It took me so long to get to where I am now, and I am still learning. I'm currently a intern for makeup, still in school and have a part time job. Art has always been apart of my heart and it always was that "stress reliever" whenever i needed it. I have been into arts since the 5th grade once I started to draw on pencil and paper, and in 8th grade I found digital art and the amazing art of makeup. When I grew older, I found that art was all about me and I wanted to succeed in it. Many friends supported me in trying to work harder, many people helped me get to where I am now. Without art, I have no clue what id be doing. I enjoy seeing people's faces light up after I finish a piece or after im done beautifying their "imperfections". THAT inspires me.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24698 registered users
The newest registered user is TixelDoll

Our users have posted a total of 1506270 messages in 29137 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Should we add the toolbar?
Yes - but spend the ~$9 a month to remove the forumotion logo
37%
 37% [ 54 ]
Yes - but the way the tool bar is now is fine
37%
 37% [ 55 ]
No
26%
 26% [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 147

Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:40 am
We are testing this feature for 1 week so you guys can see it in action.

UNFORTUNATELY TurtleTrainer and I have miscalculated the prices, therefore it's actually $108 a year (~$9 a month)

Hello, so I'm bringing back this idea that was brought up by Katelyn and never really came to fruition.

Do we want the toolbar feature?

I'm bringing this back up because it seriously has some REALLY AWESOME FEATURES.

CLICK TO BE AMAZED:

But there is a catch, to remove the ugly stuff on the toolbar it would cost ~$9 a month.
Ugly stuff being

Also, this is what we would be able to customize if we spent the money.

@Katelyn wrote:
@Guthix wrote:
Derping around. Just with the IM idea.:

From what I can tell, we can't customize the toolbar to that extent, unfortunately D8

What we can do is remove the forumotion links aaaaand change some icons

This is all we got LOL

The greyed-out boxes are what we would be able to edit once we buy the toolbar/copyrights

What we have up now is just the default toolbar without spending any money.
The only thing we can customize is the toolbar colour.

Which in my opinion, is totally worth it however it's not just my decision.
So please give us feedback!!
Otherwise you can't complain when the decision is made.

---

How to hide your toolbar & disable notifications

The only way to hide the toolbar is to click the arrow on the right.

To disable certain or all of the notification you get on on the toolbar go here: http://www.gasrforum.com/profile?mode=editprofile&page_profil=notifications

Last edited by Bedlam on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:12 am; edited 10 times in total
Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:54 am
I love it, But the colour is just blah, I think it would be awesome if we were able to choose it.
But I'm guessing the colours choose against the rank.
And I would pay the 1 dollar, Oh and it would be prettier if you could replace the Forumotion with Gasr and such, just so it looks a bit more... put together? I don't know.

Just a few suggestions, but because i see the forumotion tag i'm guessing they did most of the coding so Jenn might not be able to do some of my suggestions.
Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:57 am
Dearest wrote:
I love it, But the colour is just blah, I think it would be awesome if we were able to choose it.
But I'm guessing the colours choose against the rank.
And I would pay the 1 dollar, Oh and it would be prettier if you could replace the Forumotion with Gasr and such, just so it looks a bit more... put together? I don't know.

Just a few suggestions, but because i see the forumotion tag i'm guessing they did most of the coding so Jenn might not be able to do some of my suggestions.

Woah there hasty buns

Quote :
But there is a catch, to remove the ugly stuff on the toolbar it would cost ~$1 a month.
Which in my opinion, is totally worth it however it's not just my decision.

If you had read the full post you would have seen this.

If we spend no money.. This is what it looks like. Just the default toolbar.

We can customize the background colour but that is all.
(oh and the colour does not change with ranks, Jen was just fooling around with the colours on another forum)

We can only make it one colour for everyone.

If we spend $1 a month we can change the forumotion to something else or remove it altogether.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:00 am
Oh sorry, I did read it I just thought i'd put my ideas out there, I don't own a forum so i don't exactly know all the customizations and sorts.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:02 am
Dearest wrote:
Oh sorry, I did read it I just thought i'd put my ideas out there, I don't own a forum so i don't exactly know all the customizations and sorts.

Oh okay maybe I'll make that part a bit more clear then :>

But I agree the text is ugly... So I'm really hoping that people want to pay them to remove it.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:03 am
Yeah. But I really like the idea, this way I don't have to waste my time on my email, I mainly use it for gasr, So I think this idea will work out great!
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:05 am
Dearest wrote:
Yeah. But I really like the idea, this way I don't have to waste my time on my email, I mainly use it for gasr, So I think this idea will work out great!

Yeah plus the email gets spammed when you watch.. Certain.. Topics.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:05 am
Don't we have the thread where it says that GASR takes donations?~
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:08 am
I think they deleted or locked that thread.
And i don't know if you're just testing colors but i personally like the darker bar, it added a nice contrast.
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:08 am
@Guthix wrote:
Don't we have the thread where it says that GASR takes donations?~

Yes?

However, since this is money YOU guys have donated to the forum, we want to make sure we're not using it on features that you guys don't want the money going towards.
Make sense? :>

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:09 am
I think we could totally pay the dollar(since there are already 7 votes for paying) with donations then add a "Donate to GASR" button /in/ the toolbar. Yay.
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:10 am
@Guthix wrote:
I think we could totally pay the dollar(since there are already 7 votes for paying) with donations then add a "Donate to GASR" button /in/ the toolbar. Yay.

Well, that's 7 people out of how many that use the forum LOL.
We gotta wait a bit longer to see~

And Dearest the topic still exists...??

http://www.gasrforum.com/t13026-donate-for-the-gasr-to-keep-it-ad-free

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:11 am
Dearest wrote:
or locked that thread.
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:13 am
I do like that it can be closed, that is a plus.
I'm biased at the moment, but again, it's only just started.

The drop down menu is hella helpful though.
We will see how I feel about this the more days go by.

So far I am 50/50

It's not that bad to be completely honest, and the grey color is nice on the eyes.
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:13 am
Dearest wrote:
Dearest wrote:
or locked that thread.

That's because you're not supposed to post there but PM Kate when making donations??
So that you can get the contributor rank.

Today at 9:13 pm
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next