Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS






Statistics

We have 24643 registered users
The newest registered user is SinfullyBeats

Our users have posted a total of 1504022 messages in 29106 subjects

GASR Time


Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:43 pm
it was brilliant.
Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:32 am
Horrified Bump Where's da booty
Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:30 am
this one i think is my favourite
here
Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:32 am
Ahahahaha good job guys xD
I enjoyed this
What does reputation mean tho wow
0
Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:05 am
@Bugg wrote:
Ahahahaha good job guys xD
I enjoyed this
What does reputation mean tho wow
0

At first I was freaking out cause I'm like HOW CAN YOU SEE THAT

But I guess you're looking at the images I posted LOL
It was just a test thing that's only viewable to moderators.
It's apart of some of the big changes that are happening in the near future.

;D

_________________________
Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:48 am
Moosiful.  

_________________________
PM for Moosey Assistance.
Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:03 am
TurtleTrainer wrote:
@Rosiecakes wrote:
Lol I look forward to the next prank, and yeah probably a bit less destructive.
i can't guarantee this
 sketch 

   si si si

/hifives

edit: OOOh also credit goes to jeopardized for thinking up the word switch idea to start with even though jen and i carried it out in her absence

the initial mastermind  :uni: 

_________________________

TIE UP A RIBBON

Son Dongwoon my beautiful angel baby son that blows up cars that I love
twittertumblrDA

Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:30 pm
Christ, I was furious when I found out that my shop's intro had some french in it. Cheese omelet
Good prank though  hee 
Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:14 pm
@Alexia wrote:
TurtleTrainer wrote:
@Rosiecakes wrote:
Lol I look forward to the next prank, and yeah probably a bit less destructive.
i can't guarantee this
 sketch 

   si si si

/hifives

edit: OOOh also credit goes to jeopardized for thinking up the word switch idea to start with even though jen and i carried it out in her absence

the initial mastermind  :uni: 
ALL HAIL TIFFANY

_________________________
may your limits be unknown
may your efforts be your own
Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:19 pm
TurtleTrainer wrote:
@Alexia wrote:
TurtleTrainer wrote:
@Rosiecakes wrote:
Lol I look forward to the next prank, and yeah probably a bit less destructive.
i can't guarantee this
 sketch 

   si si si

/hifives

edit: OOOh also credit goes to jeopardized for thinking up the word switch idea to start with even though jen and i carried it out in her absence

the initial mastermind  :uni: 
ALL HAIL TIFFANY

all hail me
Today at 1:16 pm
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3