Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25375 registered users
The newest registered user is shiri

Our users have posted a total of 1533910 messages in 29623 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:51 am
Happy april fools from the GASR forum.
We're glad you all had fun mostly had fun with our little prank.

We also sincerely apologize for some of the shops that had images and link broken from this.
We probably won't do any pranks like this in the future.
However, read on and we've given you instructions on how to fix it without changing everything.

In case you missed it, these are the changes we made for april fools.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Each moderator had a picture of "my bai" with a special rank.
click:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Regular Members got a special rank for the day.

Contributors turned into...

Then Words Got Switched Around...

click:

But most importantly, if you tried to talk about our lord and savour the Pachiso...
It got transformed into "my bai" + this beautiful picture by Reini.

F.A.Q

Q: Will this be forever?

A: No it was just for april fools.. Please don't PM me about it anymore.

Q: You ruined my shop! ARE YOU GUNNA FIX IT?

A: Yes, kinda. We're aware of how some links got broken and other shops.. Well.. Anyways if you EDIT your shop now it will automatically change all the words back after you click send (you don't even need to change the words).

Q: Did you do this last year?

A: No.

Q: Will you do this next year?

A: No.

Q: WHo is responsible for this mess.

A: The admins.

Q: Who is Pachiso?

A: A memory from the IMVUGASR.

Q: Does he know his face is being used like this?

A: Maybe, probably not. His account on IMVU has long been disabled and all recent records of him have disappeared off the internet. I wouldn't use an image if I feared the person would of been severely offended by it. All that is left of him collects dust.

And now, some funny posts :>

Funny Posts:

Last edited by Bedlam on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:12 am; edited 6 times in total
Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:02 pm
Okay the word switch around is a work in progress, I'll be finished it when I get home from school.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:20 pm
This is hilarious!! I wish I could have stuck around long enough to notice the words changes. Love how you chose credits  .

Edit: XD the word changes work the other way around!! Neo-points got changed into cred-its.
Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:24 pm
//pats where foreveralone use to be

I say we should get the forever alone thing next year to.
I loved that thing  hmph 
pished myself. [it's a wonder not literally.]
oh some cracking shots of me and my lovely words.
oh lord.
@Ambillina wrote:
This is hilarious!! I wish I could have stuck around long enough to notice the words changes. Love how you chose credits  .

Edit: XD the word changes work the other way around!! Neo-points got changed into cred-its.

Yes it's going to be like this for a week then all of these will be deleted.
It gives an opportunity for people to fix their shops and stuff~

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm
I enjoyed this too much
Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:31 pm
seriously the best april fools day i've ever had
around here not many people are into pulling practical jokes or anything of the sort
definitely a memorable april 1st for me
thanks so much for such the laughs

@Flix wrote:
I play too much league and I need jesus.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:36 pm
Kuruoshi wrote:
seriously the best april fools day i've ever had
around here not many people are into pulling practical jokes or anything of the sort
definitely a memorable april 1st for me
thanks so much for such the laughs

^ this
I NEVER had such a fun april fools day ever
Actually, I will forever call it bag.of.dix.
This was the best ever.
Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:45 pm
Lol omfg, too funny. I honestly wouldn't mind something like this again for next year, was really funny.
Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:47 pm
@Rosiecakes wrote:
Lol omfg, too funny. I honestly wouldn't mind something like this again for next year, was really funny.

I neither confirm or deny that there will be a prank next year...
But it will definitely be something different at least
 hee 

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:49 pm
all them party poops can deal with it if we have another great joke next year.
Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:50 pm
Pugs wrote:
all them party poops can deal with it if we have another great joke next year.

Well like to be fair.. A lot of people make money with their shops and like a lot of shit got messed up.
But it should be fine now!
We'll just do something.. Less... Destructive..

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:55 pm
Still wish this had made a bigger debut

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:56 pm
Lol I look forward to the next prank, and yeah probably a bit less destructive.
Today at 1:03 pm
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next