Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24643 registered users
The newest registered user is SinfullyBeats

Our users have posted a total of 1504022 messages in 29106 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:10 pm
@Alexia wrote:
@kate THERE ARE POP UPS

HAHA ok i found an issue:

when u write their name/nickname instead of their avi name   

The pop ups are kinda... like is there any way fo disabling the pop ups cause I use @ constantly and its like   

WELL OBVIOUSLY THE CODE AINT GUNNA BE LIKE
Oh so I see you typed in Kate, but instead of PMing "Kate" I will PM Katelyn because I obviously know you mean her instead.
 sketch 

But yeah like other people have said, once you have entered in their actual name, you can change it to whatever.

Also, I know you can disable it forever on chrome.
By turning off popups.

BUt then no tagging 4 u

Like, this a forum wide code that individual users can't toggle on and off.
Either everyone gets it, we can set it to individual users having it (but then when it's off for you, it's off forever), or nobody having it

Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:48 pm
Tino, I think that this is pretty fly.
I say keep it~
Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:28 pm
Will this work for mobiles and tablets?
Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:36 pm
Luss wrote:
Will this work for mobiles and tablets?

Someone said it works for iphone idk about other devices.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:37 pm
I think this is a good idea, so much easier than having to PM for pick-ups.

@Pey

Last edited by Pey on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:08 pm
hi @Areti totes testing this o:
Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:29 pm
@Morgy

This is awesome c:
Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:36 am
Jk I lied
Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:56 am
I think it's really annoying. At first I thought the site was having a glitching moment. xD Also there's really no point for it since we have the tabs below on each of our posts saying Profile,PM,IMVU, etc. I find the tabs very easy to use when contacting the user. x.x It sucks when you're fast at typing and you get stopped. ;-;
Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:28 am
@KataraKnight wrote:
I think it's really annoying. At first I thought the site was having a glitching moment. xD Also there's really no point for it since we have the tabs below on each of our posts saying Profile,PM,IMVU, etc. I find the tabs very easy to use when contacting the user. x.x It sucks when you're fast at typing and you get stopped. ;-;

Yeah that's true D;
You can technically turn it off though if you have no use for it.
you have to do something to your browser

Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:35 am
@Bedlam wrote:
@KataraKnight wrote:

Yeah that's true D;
You can technically turn it off though if you have no use for it.
you have to do something to your browser
What do I have to do to turn it off?>.<"
Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:17 am
@PhilDeCreator yay for my awesome idea xD
Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:28 am
Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:03 am
Aprooving of this :O @Moribund eheh :o
Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:15 am
Awesome!   
Today at 6:15 pm
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next