Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24643 registered users
The newest registered user is SinfullyBeats

Our users have posted a total of 1504021 messages in 29106 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:45 am
Dear every single person on Gasr.

I wanted to say thanks to not only Katelyn and Alexia, but thanks to every single person who is on gasr. If it wern't for all of you, Gasr wouldn't be what it is today, and I wouldn't have a place to come to, to see all the beautiful art and talk to all of you wonderful people. GASR has seen around for awhile, But when it moved here, Oh man, It got even better. Gasr really is like a huge family, formed with all of us from across the world. We all share the passion for art, weather we're an artist, or a buyer. No, we all don't like the same kind's of art, but we are all here for the same reasons. GASR is just a friendly fourm to lurk, meet new friends, creep and to feel awesome. Without GASR, I personally don't know what I would be doing right now. Probably something horrible, knowing me. So in a way, not only is gasr a place to get help with art, buy art or just creep and have a good time, it keeps me out of trouble. I cannot explain how many times I've PMed Katelyn or Alexia for help, and they've responded to me kindly and helped me with my problem. Along with all you other mods out there, you've all had a huge impact on myself, and gasr. And I'm pretty sure a lot of other people too. You all are very much welcomed here, and its obvious this is a place we can come to when we want and need. This isn't a place where anyone should be scared to post or to make new friends, and its not. This has to be my favorite site over all of them I am on including Imvu its self.

So really, thanks to everyone on GASR for being here today, and thanks to you who actually took the time to read this.

Honestly, I love you all.

Love, the Man boob.  
Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:29 pm
Thank you, Katelyn and Alexia
& all other mods.
For being so friggin' awesomeee.
I mean -serious face-
for keeping all of the drama,  out of gasr, and making it as lovely as it is.
I love visiting gasr, and i hope gasr keeps getting better, in the future. 
I suck at english. so if this doesn't make sense. ;3;
but I love you guise. thanks for all your hard work. <3 
Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:52 pm
daw 
Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:28 pm
I C MINE IN THERE

Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:36 pm
mine didnt get put on there :(
Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:31 pm
Dear Katelyn & Alexia

I really appreciate your dedication. I am someone who used GASR in imvu a lot. I took a long break because of my studies and when I was back to imvu, I got disappointed because gasr was gone. It was such a relief to find gasrforum!
You are doing such a great job. Everything here is so organised and the information provided by is so detailed.

Thank you <3
Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:04 pm
Dear Katelyn & Alexia,
Thank you for making this possible. This is my place to come to everyday, and as stressful as my home life is, it's so great. You made a place where people find wonderful art, make friends, and create beautiful art. I don't know what I'd do without GASR. I thank you both from the bottom of my bubbly heart.
Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:29 pm
N'aw :3
Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:29 am
Today at 3:13 pm
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3