Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24602 registered users
The newest registered user is Hopes

Our users have posted a total of 1501657 messages in 29061 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:11 am
THANK YOU SEXAY FACES <3333333333333
Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:51 am
I am not sure but I couldn't find mine. (I am tired so maybe thats why xD)
So I will leave it here in case it was really missed. :3

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:03 am
  THANK YOU KATELYN AND ALEXIA  

GASR is a wonderful place. Ive learned so many wonderful things as well as meet lovely people. Thanks to both of you and
Congratulation for having a very successful forum.  
Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:49 am
@IsabellaSilentRose wrote:
I am not sure but I couldn't find mine. (I am tired so maybe thats why xD)
So I will leave it here in case it was really missed. :3

I completely forgot to save yours when you sent it! D8 

/feels so bad since this was your idea
Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:59 am
dear k8 and alex

love u
stay frosty /winkwink
xoxoxoxox

it'sterriblehowiforgotaboutthistilljustnow
oops OTL
Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:33 am
OH AKJDSGH
I FORGOT TO SENT IT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS FINISHED;;;
I'll just fish it out tomorrow morning and post here along wit a lil' message o' sumthins uvu<3
butTHANKYOUFORGASR.
Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:29 am
dont4get the other mods

k8 and i may have started it but its kinda very thanks to the rest of the staff that things are still functioning

TIE UP A RIBBON

Son Dongwoon my beautiful angel baby son that blows up cars that I love
twittertumblrDA

Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:24 pm
Yee, the mods do a great bunch of the work as well
Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:21 pm
Thank you so much admins and everyone else helping run this forum, you guys provided us with awesome moments and artsies because you kept gasr alive even after IMVU murdered it, you guys rule!
Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:51 am
{Insert Cheezzy Thank You}

Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Dear Katelyn and Alexia,
You two are my favorite people ever! Gasr is one of the sites I use frequently and I get to draw way more. I've made many new art friends here thanks to the both of you <3 
Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:03 pm
Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:14 am
Thankyou Katelyn & Alexia (And all you other sexy mods)

You guys have given people a place where things are so much easier than everyday life, a place to escape when things just go down hill.

You guys have helped me even without knowing it.. There has been times where I have been so broken and down just wanting to give up but coming here where people care make things so much better.

Just Thankyou

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:56 am
uh, from the words of wisdom in the movie mulan

"you fight good."

thanks.
Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:38 am
Katelyn & Alexia
and all the other wonderful mods of gasr
--------------------------------------

Thank you so much for all that you guys do!
I love having a place that I can escape from and do something I love ♥
You guys have giving me a place to call home and not to be feared of being judge.

So Thank You,
very much
Today at 10:23 pm
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next