Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25449 registered users
The newest registered user is 1800wavves

Our users have posted a total of 1537041 messages in 29663 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Fri 01 Nov 2013, 10:11 pm
THANK YOU SEXAY FACES <3333333333333
Fri 01 Nov 2013, 10:51 pm
I am not sure but I couldn't find mine. (I am tired so maybe thats why xD)
So I will leave it here in case it was really missed. :3

Fri 01 Nov 2013, 11:03 pm
  THANK YOU KATELYN AND ALEXIA  

GASR is a wonderful place. Ive learned so many wonderful things as well as meet lovely people. Thanks to both of you and
Congratulation for having a very successful forum.  
Fri 01 Nov 2013, 11:49 pm
@IsabellaSilentRose wrote:
I am not sure but I couldn't find mine. (I am tired so maybe thats why xD)
So I will leave it here in case it was really missed. :3

I completely forgot to save yours when you sent it! D8 

/feels so bad since this was your idea
Fri 01 Nov 2013, 11:59 pm
dear k8 and alex

love u
stay frosty /winkwink
xoxoxoxox

it'sterriblehowiforgotaboutthistilljustnow
oops OTL
Sat 02 Nov 2013, 12:33 am
OH AKJDSGH
I FORGOT TO SENT IT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS FINISHED;;;
I'll just fish it out tomorrow morning and post here along wit a lil' message o' sumthins uvu<3
butTHANKYOUFORGASR.
Sat 02 Nov 2013, 4:29 am
dont4get the other mods

k8 and i may have started it but its kinda very thanks to the rest of the staff that things are still functioning

TIE UP A RIBBON

Son Dongwoon my beautiful angel baby son that blows up cars that I love
twittertumblrDA

Sat 02 Nov 2013, 10:24 am
Yee, the mods do a great bunch of the work as well
Sat 02 Nov 2013, 6:21 pm
Thank you so much admins and everyone else helping run this forum, you guys provided us with awesome moments and artsies because you kept gasr alive even after IMVU murdered it, you guys rule!
Sat 02 Nov 2013, 8:51 pm
{Insert Cheezzy Thank You}

Sun 03 Nov 2013, 2:21 pm

Dear Katelyn and Alexia,
You two are my favorite people ever! Gasr is one of the sites I use frequently and I get to draw way more. I've made many new art friends here thanks to the both of you <3 
Sun 03 Nov 2013, 4:03 pm
Sun 03 Nov 2013, 10:14 pm
Thankyou Katelyn & Alexia (And all you other sexy mods)

You guys have given people a place where things are so much easier than everyday life, a place to escape when things just go down hill.

You guys have helped me even without knowing it.. There has been times where I have been so broken and down just wanting to give up but coming here where people care make things so much better.

Just Thankyou

Mon 04 Nov 2013, 1:56 am
uh, from the words of wisdom in the movie mulan

"you fight good."

thanks.
Mon 04 Nov 2013, 2:38 am
Katelyn & Alexia
and all the other wonderful mods of gasr
--------------------------------------

Thank you so much for all that you guys do!
I love having a place that I can escape from and do something I love ♥
You guys have giving me a place to call home and not to be feared of being judge.

So Thank You,
very much
Today at 8:19 pm
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next