Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25426 registered users
The newest registered user is Ihrielle

Our users have posted a total of 1535907 messages in 29648 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
01.11.13 3:02
01.11.13 3:03
GASR USERS: If you didn't get a chance to sign, feel free to add something below. :)
01.11.13 5:02
Arent u guiz some sweetie pies 3:
<333333 thank you guys!

TIE UP A RIBBON

Son Dongwoon my beautiful angel baby son that blows up cars that I love
twittertumblrDA

01.11.13 6:10
Dear Katelyn & Alexia
GASR is like a big family
Thanks for making this possible
01.11.13 7:51
Dear Katelyn and Alexia ~

I admire the two of you so very much. I know this job is not always an easy task to keep everything organized and going out of your way to make sure things run smoothly and fellow GASRians stay happy....I'm sure it gets crazy at times but you manage to do it all ....and SO gracefully I might
add !!

Thank you for giving all of us a place where we feel we belong and a place where we've made friends for life!! You both are the best...Love you so much xooxoxoxo
Diane
01.11.13 12:59
Thank you Katelyn and Alexia c:
01.11.13 13:32

Dear Katelyn and Alexia!
I love GASR, and I'm thankful to you 2 for it!
You guys are awesome!
Hope I get to know you 2.  

01.11.13 13:34
So many wonderful messages! You guys definitely deserve them :D.
01.11.13 14:28
Ackkkk! I couldn't find this until now! T~T
It was hiding in one of my random folders! Dx

01.11.13 14:43
I've met so many amazing people thanks to You guis! & including You guis in the amazing people ^-^ (is a really shy person & needs a push haha)
I also now have something to do all day! Very awesome peeps. Thank You <3 :3
01.11.13 16:16

Katelyn & Alexia, I just want to thank you guys for continuing GASR, GASR is a place I love filled with lovely people whilst GASR is usually something im on everyday! Thanks Alexia & Katelyn!
01.11.13 18:50
Dear K8 and Alexu,

Thank you for keeping GASR alive. You honestly saved this robot's life. And IDI is not even joking about that. IDI had nothing in their life, stuck in depression with no where to go and when old GASR died, IDI got scared. But you guys brought it back in full swing! Making IDI happy again and is now using their skills they learned from everyone in their career of games development.

Thank you for saving this robot x
01.11.13 19:11
N'aw you guyssssss ;D;

You all fill my heart with warm fuzzies, and I appreciate that you guys appreciate us ;D; ♥

Hopefully we've been doing an okay job at running the forum; I know we're not perfect, but without YOU all, there probably wouldn't be such a kick-ass forum!

So thank YOU guys for supporting us, fellow artists and buyers, and keeping this place going :>

Warm fuzzies all aroundddd ♥♥♥
01.11.13 19:13
oh god the happy tears be flowin'

01.11.13 19:40
Dear Katelyn and Alexia,
Thank you for everything you both and other officers have done to keep GASR drama free and to avoid stealing. You both are amazing in many ways and help me also as the other officers as advices, deleting my topics, etc. I appreciate what you guys have done for me and the GASRians you both are awesome and sacrifice in many ways to keep the Forum run smoothly and at the same time to have fun. keep up the good work! - Luss
Today at 22:28
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next