Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24643 registered users
The newest registered user is SinfullyBeats

Our users have posted a total of 1504026 messages in 29106 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Should we bring back the chatbox? (Located on the homepage)
Yay!
74%
 74% [ 353 ]
Nay!
26%
 26% [ 124 ]
Total Votes : 477

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:10 am

The chatbox is back!
You can find it by clicking on "Open Chatbox" at the bottom of every page.
Be sure to review the rules and guidelines before joining.
Enjoy!

GASR Chatbox: Yay or nay?

Hey folks!

A while back we had a chatbox, but it was removed because there wasn't much activity on it.

However, now that we've hit 15k users (wow!!) we're thinking about bringing it back. We've also noticed a lot of shops turning into conversations, so we figured that the chatbox might help de-clutter shops hee

Anyways, the chatbox would be at the bottom of the homepage (http://www.gasrforum.com/forum). So if you were to go to someone else's shop, the chatbox would not be there. We'll try and see if there's coding/scripts to place it on every page, but we'll stick to the basics for now. The rules would be the same as the Off-Topic rules and guidelines, which means no baiting, trolling, being a jerk, etc.

I would just like your input on this since this is a forum change that we can actually control  *shakes fist at forumotion and their other changes*

Put in a vote, give your input, and we'll probably decide by Monday based on the reception we receive :D

Thanks!

Last edited by Katelyn on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:04 am
If you are able to get it on more than the homepage I would be all for it. The reason I barely used it was because it was only there and I didin't want to keep checking the tab or going back to it. :S
Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:38 am
^^^

I agree. I think it would be awesome to chat with someone in each shop and it would de-clutter too ;).

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:58 am
I think you should bring it back, it might help hopefully it doesnt slow down/lag GASR
Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:07 am
I like the idea of a chat box. It will definitely lessen all the comments and spam in a thread. Maybe adding one in the most frequently visited part of Gasr. It'll keep it more active and will be a lot easier then going back and forth to the homepage.
Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:20 am
Maybe have an option to put the html code in your shop so if someone needs to talk to you/ask you a question they can ask it there. So they dont have to pm you all the time.
Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:28 am
Well it's not a personal chatbox, it's basically like a chatroom~
Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:46 am
c:
Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:50 am
I really liked it but at the same time I didn't.
What if there was a special chat box tab and not just chat box on the homepage?
I would use it if there was a special tab just for it, rather then if its on the homepage.
Idk thats just me o;

Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:04 am
didnt the old chatbox die away
it might happen again with this one man
Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:13 am
@Finn wrote:
If you are able to get it on more than the homepage I would be all for it. The reason I barely used it was because it was only there and I didin't want to keep checking the tab or going back to it. :S
tht^
Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:38 am
i agree
Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:14 am
BRING IT BACK BBY. ;~;
Chatbox mods? eue 
Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:17 am
My vote has been cast. eue 

yis

I will try to figure out a way to make the chatbox appear on all pages.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:35 am
^ U go gurl

I wanna see how this goes Hurr 
Today at 7:19 am
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next