Big forum overhaul
June 23, 2014
As we have promised, we've done some major spring cleaning throughout the GASR forums. Here's a summary of some of the changes:
• A massive update in our forum rules
• Asking for "first free" is no longer permitted anywhere on the forum
• Creating threads for posting your "livestream updates" in the custom shop is no longer permitted
• Removal of the Technical Issues subforum
• New subforum for rules and other important forum stuff
• Updated guide on pricing and critiquing
• All "important" stickies have been re-posted on the administrator account
• Ashen is no longer a moderator and Artist of the Moment is on hiatus
Click here for more details on the changes.
Art & Screenie Contest (AP forum only!)
June 13, 2014
You must own an Access Pass to view this contest.
There is a new contest in the AP section of GASR! Anyone who creates art or screenies can join. Prizes include credits and art from the GASR donation pool. The contest ends July 1, 2014, so participate soon! Click here for more info.
May 10, 2014
GASR has made an update to the sidebar (the column with the dp and account info) to make it more aesthetically pleasing and less cluttered. You can see the changes when you browse the forum.
Due to this update, some of you may be missing the Authentic Artist or Contributor badge. Please post in this thread if you are missing a badge.
RFW Editing Sponsored Art Contest
May 8, 2014
The RFW Editing group is sponsoring an art contest on GASR. Lots of great prizes will be handed to the winners! Click here to read more about it.
Edit: Congratulations to Acorn, Kiburst, and llEmpty on winning the contest!
Important changes for the new year
January 3, 2014
Important updates have been made to the forum, some of which may affect you. Please click here to read.
2014 Group Picture
December 20, 2013
If you remember from last year, our event coordinators created a group picture of users on GASR, which was then turned into a sticker for your homepages! This year, our event coordinators would like to create another group picture for the year 2014. If you wish to be part of the picture, click here to submit a screenshot. Deadline is January 15, 2014.